Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
download.png

Overview:
In Damsels and Dragons you play a man who is managing a group of female adventurers -- 4 at first, but more as time goes on -- forming parties, sending them on adventures, getting them magic items, etc. Over time you will gain the affection of your adventurers, learn to cast spells, and engage in acts of lust and perversion.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-09
Release Date: 2024-01-09
Developer: Amaraine
Censored: No
Version: 1.18.2 Final + 1.2.41 Remastered
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD
Damsels REMASTERED (Ninoss)
Win/Linux
: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

v1.18.2 Final

Win/Linux: - - - -
Others: ANDROID*

Extras: Damsels 1.18.2 Harem Mod - Italian Translation*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Rogue_Sex.jpg Azielle_blowjob.jpg Screenshot_3 (1).png Screenshot_5 (1).png Screenshot_2 (1).png Screenshot_4.png Screendfgshot_3 (1).png

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 50069

I just knew that because of GoT assets release, there would be many new projects comming up from this.
For this one I think it's a bit underdeveloped. I don't like portaits being not matched to game window, showing figures without legs on the middle of the screen.
However as always, thumb up for future updates, perhaps dev will pay more attention to details :D

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
Seems interesting! one to keep my eye on. The name gets me at the barest of minimums. :D

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I just knew that because of GoT assets release, there would be many new projects comming up from this.
For this one I think it's a bit underdeveloped. I don't like portaits being not matched to game window, showing figures without legs on the middle of the screen.
However as always, thumb up for future updates, perhaps dev will pay more attention to details :D
Oh god... prepare for a stream of shit-tier fantasy games. My favorite genre will soon go the way of incest games, a ton of shit tier devs doing it with the same damn assets just cuz it's easy...

Reactions: shazdeh and Gabaw
D

Deleted member 50069

Oh god... prepare for a stream of shit-tier fantasy games. My favorite genre will soon go the way of incest games, a ton of shit tier devs doing it with the same damn assets just cuz it's easy...
Most of them won't survive more than 2-3 updates ^^

Reactions: Demiare and Twistty

Wightwick

Aug 5, 2017
A nice first release in my opinion, btw is voyeurism already implemented? if so how does it trigger?

Last edited:

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Last edited:

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
A nice first release in my opinion, btw is voyeurism already implemented? if so how does it trigger?
Voyeurism is implemented in the current release. If you have public sex with an exhibitionist, *all* the voyeurs get a significant boost to their lust scores. It's a passive fetish, rather than an active one. I expect more things will trigger it in the future.

Reactions: DJD
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes