DarkWolf2055

The House of Bonks
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Screenshot_64.png

Overview:
Dakota It is a visual novel, done by a team of professionals in different areas. I highly recommend to play it with sound, because voice actress did amazing work here as well​

Developer/Publisher: Darkwoodtales
Censorship: No
Language:English
version Act 1
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
Win:
- -

914f649a7beeafad6a2895e4d2f701aa.png

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
The girls voice it's amazing!
So far so good!
Looks good for a start, 5-10 good minutes of play.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It's an attempt to make people subconsciously associate images of attractive women with cringe voice acting that drains any and all thoughts of sex from their minds so they'd be more industrious in their daily lives.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Well, I'd really like to know what's the game about, not just who did it. Appreciate the upload, anyway.
Yeah. It's nice to know they're professional, but professional what exactly? Wrestlers, Taxi cab drivers? Probably not developers or game designers because the UI makes no sense, the voice acting is cut off by the text scrolling and There are no options for volume so the music was too loud compared to the dialogue... well, monologue really.

On the plus side, the art is lovely and the voice acting adds a lot of charm. This is promising.

May 7, 2017
To early to say something, yeah we got some preview of art and voice acting, but i`d better check this one again after a pretty good amount of updates to watch overall direction of the development, because i got the feeling that authors trying to do some serious stuff that might have a good story.

Badzone

Dec 18, 2017
Nice voice acting and art.
Terrible UI and game design.

Sorry if I'm rude, but I wanted to be honest with you.

Also, you don't need Unity for this, you could do the same and better with Ren'Py.

Last edited:
Reactions: OneWayMissile

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I really like the artwork. Let's hope they will continue to make a lot of content.

Strange that when I restarted the game the UI changed for me. First playthrough looked like in the opening post and now it looks like this.

Reactions: TomberryDude

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I really like the artwork. Let's hope they will continue to make a lot of content.

Strange that when I restarted the game the UI changed for me. First playthrough looked like in the opening post and now it looks like this.
Oh, it looked like in the opening post for me too but I never restarted the game. This is much better.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Nice..Something new. Renders are kool and the voice acting is sexxxxy. the Game UI is laggy and taking up alot of resources. Looking forward for next update.. Good Luck to the Dev. and team.

Seraphiel

Dec 8, 2017
This is a good, short game with lots of potential. I recommend playing it and giving the authors feedback!

I'm a fan of the art. It's solidly drawn and looks excellent. I'd like a gallery to see past scenes and make sure I've played everything to completion. Also solid is the storytelling. There's some necessary work with punctuation, grammar, and spacing: common stuff with in-development VNs (authors may PM me for additional information here, as I'm not about to vomit lines of proofreading into this post).

The interface is where real improvement is needed. It was devilish getting Unity to the right dimensions for the game, and text can be difficult to read with that busy blue background.

Cheers to the authors - please keep at it!

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
PROS: Very nice art. CONS: The MC actress overdid it by a lot, she sounds like a filthy nympho whore. Would be much better if she played an innocent, naive girl who got raped on the train. That spoiled the entire game for me.