RPGM Completed Daisy's Revenge [Final] [Serio]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
Fun little game, wish there was more content, especially the sex kind. Would like another game where you are a ghost making people do sex

Dukerogers1515

Mar 1, 2018
How can you make the two house identical? I was able to get everything but the mailbox in front of the house, is there something I am missing as I have checked everything in the map and I can't proceed.

ph33rg0d

May 14, 2017
How can you make the two house identical? I was able to get everything but the mailbox in front of the house, is there something I am missing as I have checked everything in the map and I can't proceed.
The last object to fix is the knight armor because it requires the hypnosis power.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
This looks really interesting, particularly the characters! I personally don't like RPGM games.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
In case it was not clear to people, as it was to me, you have to manually plant the pumpkins in the ghost's garden after retrieving them. You can't just talk to her with them in your inventory.

Jan 21, 2018
Fun little game, wish there was more content, especially the sex kind. Would like another game where you are a ghost making people do sex
It is a mini game. If you enjoyed that you can try his three other mini games or his main game "selena, one hour agent", which focuses on the blond girls sister. The mechanics and the renders are actually really nice.

Samsanjay

Mar 22, 2018
i know its nooby to ask this... does anyone have walkthrough for this...
1. cant find one pumpkin..
2. dnt know how to make the three frnds in parking lot to move...
3. helped two ghost, cant find a way to help the third one...
totally stuck up somehow... Please help me some how....

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Wow....thank you man. I can see Susan & Grace. I just hope this character someday will be played like chloe 18 or maybe they meet each other and chloe started corrupting her & susan :firstimekiss:

arnab00725

Sep 12, 2018
Check under the art gallery..there is a ghost on the roof who want to see your booty :p
To help those three friends you need the hypnotism power..
I found the last pumpkin at the bottom left part of the map..around toilet
i know its nooby to ask this... does anyone have walkthrough for this...
1. cant find one pumpkin..
2. dnt know how to make the three frnds in parking lot to move...
3. helped two ghost, cant find a way to help the third one...
totally stuck up somehow... Please help me some how....

wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017
How to move mailbox? There is a pumpkin next to a mailbox.
I am at 5/6 ghost
The identical house one
Pumpkin one
One surrounded by 3 girls
One hate the girl who is waiting in a parking lot.

I have no idea what to do.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
How to move mailbox? There is a pumpkin next to a mailbox.
I am at 5/6 ghost
The identical house one
Pumpkin one
One surrounded by 3 girls
One hate the girl who is waiting in a parking lot.

I have no idea what to do.
You don't move the mailbox. Knock the leaves off of one of the trees. Get the two men to the West to move the statue. Move pumpkins that don't belong. Climb the lattice to the second floor of the East house to open the shutter. Hmm...am I missing anything....?

wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017
You don't move the mailbox. Knock the leaves off of one of the trees. Get the two men to the West to move the statue. Move pumpkins that don't belong. Climb the lattice to the second floor of the East house to open the shutter. Hmm...am I missing anything....?
I meant this one as it is only pumpkin I found left. I don't have hypnosis power to move the statue as I am lacking 1 more ghost. 擷取5.PNG

Last edited:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
well I just finished this game, and it was aweeeeeeesooooooome lol hahaha

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes