LEIFdl

Oct 20, 2021
Acceptable, but is the dev avoiding Daisy on purpose? or was another vote thing?
I am not sure about if Kate was voted on but the upcoming roadmap is: 0.3.1 is Kate, 0.3.2 is Elfaba (sp?) - This one was Milda's choice, 0.3.3 is Joyce - This one was voted on.

phaser_0b

May 28, 2023
I got a frustrating bug while doing the "Daisy's Room Backup Keys" quest. After doing the second boobs massage and Callum going to his room the screen turns dark, game still running. When clicking the assumed position of the bed I can tell him to sleep. After that the scene is triggered which I think should be triggered directly after second boobs massage but screen is frozen and can't do anything.
Any suggestions? Don't want to start a new game.
EDIT: Seems I am not the only one...
Seem like Daisy stage 17 quest is bug. My screen is black after the boobs massage View attachment 3549457
any fix for this?

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I got a frustrating bug while doing the "Daisy's Room Backup Keys" quest. After doing the second boobs massage and Callum going to his room the screen turns dark, game still running. When clicking the assumed position of the bed I can tell him to sleep. After that the scene is triggered which I think should be triggered directly after second boobs massage but screen is frozen and can't do anything.
Any suggestions? Don't want to start a new game.
EDIT: Seems I am not the only one...
Could you post a save file just before this scene ?

I'll see if there is a bug in the game I can identify and fix.

It's also possible it's a random bug due to the RPGM engine itself (it often happens). In this case, the only solution is saving before and then keep reloading and retrying ...

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Sure, see attachment.

I already tried it like 10 times or so. :LOL:
OK. I confirm there are 2 bugs:

- the black screen (this one is easy to fix)

- the game lock after you are sleeping and awaking. I've found the origin of the problem, but it's more complicated (hopefully I'll release a fix very soon...).

Reactions: Pirolo

phaser_0b

May 28, 2023
OK. I confirm there are 2 bugs:

- the black screen (this one is easy to fix)

- the game lock after you are sleeping and awaking. I've found the origin of the problem, but it's more complicated (hopefully I'll release a fix very soon...).
Let me know if when you got a fix, I'll test it. Thanks!

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Let me know if when you got a fix, I'll test it. Thanks!
Attached a bug fix for the boobs massage issue with Daisy, for the current version 0.3.0 of the game.

Download, decompress and replace the "Map008.json" file into the "\www\data" subfolder of the game. DO BACKUP the original file first.

(And backup also your current save game file before the patch, just in case ...)

Pirolo

May 2, 2017
Attached a bug fix for the boobs massage issue with Daisy, for the current version 0.3.0 of the game.

Download, decompress and replace the "Map008.json" file into the "\www\data" subfolder of the game. DO BACKUP the original file first.

(And backup also your current save game file before the patch, just in case ...)
This worked perfectly! thank you thank you!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.3.0.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0
if your device can't handle the per-map asset preloading, disable it in options and restart the game.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
How can i train with Nina? I am always at pool at 4pm, i click on her in the water and he just says "Hi <name>" and nothing more?

SpardaFamily

Jan 12, 2018
I have the same bug with black screen after boob massage. You can sleep\study and all. I did that - exit room(black screen still on) then i use phone and close the phone(black screen disable after that in my case) then i reenter in my room and script activate cutscene. And game continue. But that in my case.

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
I am not sure about if Kate was voted on but the upcoming roadmap is: 0.3.1 is Kate, 0.3.2 is Elfaba (sp?) - This one was Milda's choice, 0.3.3 is Joyce - This one was voted on.
I'm personally not interested in any of those other than Joyce, and I'd be fine with that except updates take 5 months to release, meaning I'll basically have to wait until 2025 for an update I want. Gonna take forever till we see Mae, Daisy or Douie content. Let's hope that 3.1 3.2 and 3.3 are all good updates

• Red Heart
Reactions: feyan and Padav22

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
Really? If it's Kate&Cindy then I guess that's fine but I much rather see someone else. With Nina's route finished and us already being able to fuck every swimsuit girl (aside for Cindy) I don't see much point in Milda focusing on that.
Really wish we'd get a Daisy&Joyce update, even a Douie or Mae update would be cool.
Definitely agree that cindy should be within this joyce update, just helps with the over population of characters

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes