BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
It's Kate iirc.
Really? If it's Kate&Cindy then I guess that's fine but I much rather see someone else. With Nina's route finished and us already being able to fuck every swimsuit girl (aside for Cindy) I don't see much point in Milda focusing on that.
Really wish we'd get a Daisy&Joyce update, even a Douie or Mae update would be cool.

riski sulthan

Dec 11, 2017
I can't proceed through the stuck barn scene with Anna, like no matter where I touch it doesn't register, I'm using unofficial android port...

Jun 15, 2018
Really? If it's Kate&Cindy then I guess that's fine but I much rather see someone else. With Nina's route finished and us already being able to fuck every swimsuit girl (aside for Cindy) I don't see much point in Milda focusing on that.
Really wish we'd get a Daisy&Joyce update, even a Douie or Mae update would be cool.
with how bad nina update was, I think milda will at least add some more nina and cindy content. Joyce will come on 3.3 but idk about daisy

alelecom

Dec 18, 2022
Can anyone tell me what to do in the toilet in Emmi's scene? I hide in the first one, but what do I do during the second countdown? I always get found by Betty.
Found the way: you shouldn't use the bottom cabin in the first place. You should hide behind that cabin and run towards upper cabin during the second timer.

Reactions: Zeus2895

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
Hello, i need help please: i want to 100% Anna's event but i am stuck at the rainy night event. I tried it two times already by forecasting the rain, set time to 22 and go sleep (there are speech bubbles under the bed) but nothing happens, he just sleeps and wakes up like every other day....

Reactions: skarlet23

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Hello, i need help please: i want to 100% Anna's event but i am stuck at the rainy night event. I tried it two times already by forecasting the rain, set time to 22 and go sleep (there are speech bubbles under the bed) but nothing happens, he just sleeps and wakes up like every other day....
Are you sure the " "Sadoka sex scene" (activated with the "Watch movie" -> "Theo's suggestion" menu entries at the console ) is not currently pending ? This happened to another player, and it was the reason of his problem.

Reactions: skarlet23

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
Are you sure the " "Sadoka sex scene" (activated with the "Watch movie" -> "Theo's suggestion" menu entries at the console ) is not currently pending ? This happened to another player, and it was the reason of his problem.
Ah thanks that might be, because at first i didn't know how to view forecast

KyoPaNec

Apr 5, 2019
How do I unlock Joyce after the update? I've met all of the event requirements, but Anna no longer milks the cows on weekends.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes