the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
how do i play the minigame for collecting herb quest also the one on the scene with auntie?
use the latest build and use the bottom right button as seen in the .

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
I find it a bit funny/sad how literally nobody claiming milda uses AI is able to present any form of proof, it's all just "trust me bro it looks weird it must be AI".

On a different note, the supersuit scene is the most unsexy thing I've ever seen. I'm honestly confused as to who gets off to it.
To be fair, proof is ultimately irrelevant. If it looks like AI, the person who is going to suffer is always going to be the artist. That goes for anything, if someone accuses your art of being too much like old Disney or Akira Toriyama, you're going to get reactions based off of that whether or not it was your intention. Sorry, but that shouldn't be a big-brain surprise.

While I do agree his art is too good and too structured to be pure AI, the newer pieces definitely have that weird plastic-y look that AI art very often ends up with. People didn't wake up randomly and decide to start calling it AI for no reason you know.

And regardless of whether it is or isn't, it's a concern that the artist needs to be aware of. Like I said, if you mimic a famous artist's style, even if you did just naturally arrive there, don't be shocked if people accuse you of tracing or copying or whatever. That's just the reality.

And the new art could easily be mistaken for AI and probably will be on par with it by the end of the year, it's advancing like crazy.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
bug or chance?
i cant find anna
I don't think its a bug, before I had some difficulties to trigger that event too.

If I am not mistaken, in older versions, she could be hidden in 1 of 2 places: where you are (I think if its the first time you seek her, and if she doesn't appear anywhere, then you first need to go inside the barn to find her head stuck in the wall on the left, then you evolve that sequence of the event you seek on the next several times you play hide and seek game) or behind the big tree behind where you are.

Last edited:

Dz25

Feb 10, 2023
Does anybody has any idea what the new hide and sick game update is i can't find any difference from the older versions.
U need to do "European Prince" first
sleep on rainy night to sleep with anna
after u have sleep sex with anna
u can v*gin*l sex with anna on hide and seek event

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes