Jedi_Ninja81

Dec 5, 2020
If is on the stage 26 it hapens the same for me, when it hapens whitout moving yourself just open the phone with "P" and use phone, get out of the phone and the sceene should continue normaly, al teast it worked for me.
That was a problem I was having with stage 26 with Daisy as the screen would just go black. Then if I somehow fumbled my way to the bed and sleep, the game would hard freeze. I would assume this handy tip (go into phone settings, use phone, and back out) could also un "black-ify" the outdoor class as well. This surprisingly helped, thanks. I hope the next update addresses that bug/glitch and a fix would be in the works so that we don't have to use the phone to make the scene work.

Jedi_Ninja81

Dec 5, 2020
That was a problem I was having with stage 26 with Daisy as the screen would just go black. Then if I somehow fumbled my way to the bed and sleep, the game would hard freeze. I would assume this handy tip (go into phone settings, use phone, and back out) could also un "black-ify" the outdoor class as well. This surprisingly helped, thanks. I hope the next update addresses that bug/glitch and a fix would be in the works so that we don't have to use the phone to make the scene work.
So apparently you can't use your phone during the outdoor class scene, so that scene still needs to be fixed, hopefully in the next update. Still, the Daisy stage 26 is bugged, but can be worked through once you do the phone trick, the scene returns to normal and doesn't freeze up.

Edswgmt

Oct 30, 2022
I find it a bit funny/sad how literally nobody claiming milda uses AI is able to present any form of proof, it's all just "trust me bro it looks weird it must be AI".

On a different note, the supersuit scene is the most unsexy thing I've ever seen. I'm honestly confused as to who gets off to it.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I find it a bit funny/sad how literally nobody claiming milda uses AI is able to present any form of proof, it's all just "trust me bro it looks weird it must be AI".

On a different note, the supersuit scene is the most unsexy thing I've ever seen. I'm honestly confused as to who gets off to it.
i for one dont care much about the ai thing. hell, i would even welcome it, if it helps to produce more content and less costs for Milda. Even if they use AI, im pretty sure they will still adjust and add there own art and style to everything, so its still their art, just more efficient.
previously i already mentioned im sad that the art style seemed to have changed a bit (nose and aunty daisy looking younger), but if they are able to produce faster and more like this, i will adapt too and just welcome it.

yea Anna content in general isnt my thing (except for the bed sex, that was hot actually) but the supersuit.. just didnt look right.. they just should have given this scene to a milf, wearing tight gym clothes or something = better fit imo

Edswgmt

Oct 30, 2022
i for one dont care much about the ai thing. hell, i would even welcome it, if it helps to produce more content and less costs for Milda. Even if they use AI, im pretty sure they will still adjust and add there own art and style to everything, so its still their art, just more efficient.
previously i already mentioned im sad that the art style seemed to have changed a bit (nose and aunty daisy looking younger), but if they are able to produce faster and more like this, i will adapt too and just welcome it.

yea Anna content in general isnt my thing (except for the bed sex, that was hot actually) but the supersuit.. just didnt look right.. they just should have given this scene to a milf, wearing tight gym clothes or something = better fit imo
Yeah it would be more appropriate to simply complain/discuss the art style, for example Milda changed Anna's thighs after requests, so we know it's not useless. Bringing AI into the topic is just unnecessary when it's obviously not relevant.

Andromeda16

Jan 15, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.7.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 01.04.2023 (fix for persistent Halloween event buttons)
Hello, can you update the android port? Pls

Jorgemaia

Jun 3, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.3.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0
if your device can't handle the per-map asset preloading, disable it in options and restart the game.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 17.04.2024 (bugfix)
how do i play the minigame for collecting herb quest also the one on the scene with auntie?

Jun 15, 2018

exactly! They literally have no base in their accusations other than "idk dood, it looks weird to me". There are more proof stating milda doesn't use ai than the latter.

Reactions: Jeanv2

Jeanv2

May 18, 2023
exactly! They literally have no base in their accusations other than "idk dood, it looks weird to me". There are more proof stating milda doesn't use ai than the latter.
That's right, even if Milda will use AI, she will probably train it based on her art and that means it is still her art, personally I don't mind the use of AI as long as you use it to help you optimize your work, but especially if you programmed it based on your work and not that of others. A recent example of this was the infamous author Reiji, better known as the author of Kanojo Okarishimasu, who trained an AI based on his style, although he only did it out of curiosity, not because he wants to use it in the future.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
There is apparently an RNG scene when you do the modelling thing and look around. I must be unlucky as fuck because 15 tries later I haven't seen gotten it.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes