Jeanv2

May 18, 2023
Screenshot_2024-04-17-22-49-26-961_org.lives.countryside.the66.jpg
After watching the mini events of these two I can say that we will probably say goodbye to the lesbian content between Anna and Deisy since it is clear that the lesbian content will be headed in the future by the two of them at most at some point they will have a little of action with Anna since they are in the same club but I see it as difficult to happen.

Be careful, this is just my speculation. I can't predict what Milda will do in the future, but her intention with the two of them is evident.

• Sad
Reactions: Seidou

Shadow86

May 10, 2019
For some reason i can't enter the phase to create a copy of Daisy's key. When I give her the massage, the game sends me to My room but it stays as a black screen. anyone else has this problem? And still no kind soul that would upload the latest version with the bugfix?

SaFjoeri

Jul 1, 2023
Seem like Daisy stage 17 quest is bug. My screen is black after the boobs massage View attachment 3549457
and if i skip time or sleep, it will just freeze View attachment 3549462
For some reason i can't enter the phase to create a copy of Daisy's key. When I give her the massage, the game sends me to My room but it stays as a black screen. anyone else has this problem? And still no kind soul that would upload the latest version with the bugfix?
Anybody got a fix or workaround for this?

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
View attachment 3553665
After watching the mini events of these two I can say that we will probably say goodbye to the lesbian content between Anna and Deisy since it is clear that the lesbian content will be headed in the future by the two of them at most at some point they will have a little of action with Anna since they are in the same club but I see it as difficult to happen.

Be careful, this is just my speculation. I can't predict what Milda will do in the future, but her intention with the two of them is evident.
If he's gonna have a lesbian update with those two might as well add in some more Anna X Daisy in the same update

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Going back through this thread, is the last version before any poorly received reworks 2.7.1 (before Mabel and Callum rework)? I wanted to keep a copy of a version with all the old art and I just want to make sure I'm getting the right one, can any Daily Lives historian confirm this?

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
This game has great art. A unique style that combines cuteness and sexiness which makes it easy to like characters. Gameplay needs a bit orientation even with "walkthrough tips", but it has a lot of potential.
I especially like this game for its art and it Milfs. They are really hot. (mom, aunt, neighbours, teachers...)
I dont care much for the young ones (mc's cousin for example. every time i see her i get annoyed, because of how stupid gullible she seems/acts), but they are still drawn cute and "hot" at their lewd scenes.
also im still salty on how the cousin won the poll over the neighbour aunty. wasted chance guys...

there are/were some sad changes in the last few updates:
-to the character art (noses were changed/"removed"and the new aunty scene makes her look too young, losing her mature milf vibes, which are a huge asset of hers...)
- some changes here and there
- and the devs keep adding new characters (which imo are still unneeded because several characters are still lacking content),

the worst part of all that is that by going with the road map ,there probably wont be any new biology teacher (ms Emi) content until 2025.. that private lesson teasing was out of the world..

but i still have high hopes for this game, just because i like its great art and milfs in this game.

so yea. you should def try this game at least
I see... Alright I'll try it. Thank you so much for the explanation!
Anyway, I shouldn't expect the game to be completed anytime soon, right?

Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeanv2

May 18, 2023
If he's gonna have a lesbian update with those two might as well add in some more Anna X Daisy in the same update
It could be but I doubt it, I mean this update was perfect to put another lesbian magazine and it didn't do it. Also according to rumors (I don't know how true they are) Milda was paid a lot of money to make the lesbian magazine not because she wanted to make them, but we'll see what the future holds. At most Anna will have lesbian sex with her friend.

Jun 15, 2018
It could be but I doubt it, I mean this update was perfect to put another lesbian magazine and it didn't do it. Also according to rumors (I don't know how true they are) Milda was paid a lot of money to make the lesbian magazine not because she wanted to make them, but we'll see what the future holds. At most Anna will have lesbian sex with her friend.
see this is a way we can make milda do things. Get those who complain we don't get enough daisy together, raise a fund, then dump it all on him and make him draw daisy.

GlacialConker

Jun 5, 2023
If you rip the game files, there's a few photos of Callum licking Anna's ass on the barn fence. Does anyone know how actually get that in game?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes