buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
The weather has been determined BEFORE you sleep at 10 PM.

As I've written before, it's determined when you start a new day. So, you can save and reload a billion time in your case: if the corresponding day is in fact a sunny day, you'll never trigger the rainy day event at this point of the day (i.e. 10 PM).
yes forgive me I had trouble understanding that part. So I have to check tv and keep checking until man says this night is rain, so then I sleep one day normally and THEN save and start reloading save the day after that?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
yes forgive me I had trouble understanding that part. So I have to check tv and keep checking until man says this night is rain, so then I sleep one day normally and THEN save and start reloading save the day after that?
Here is a possible scenario, for instance:

- spent a whole new day without listening the weather forecast (not even once). This condition is extremely important,

- just before sleeping, save the game

- sleep (the weather for the day is randomly determined internally just before your awaking),

- go listening the weather forecast. If she is not saying "Today, we're experiencing a steady downpour [...]", reload your previous save, and restart the following steps (i.e. sleep then go listening the weather forecast). It may takes several times before success...

- if the weather forecast has -successfully- predicted a rainy night, you can then spent the day as you wish and finally sleep at 10 PM to trigger the rainy day event with Anna.

Last edited:
Reactions: buqlaw

Spaedie

Jun 4, 2017
Playing a fresh game on 0.3.0, I get stuck at "Finding the Perfect Fit", with the store not launching. I get this on a weekday, whilst it seems this event should launch in the weekend.

Bannedel

Sep 24, 2018
I have the same error, just when this scene ends and you go outside I got a black screen. Anyone have any fix for this?
The only thing I could do is click everywhere on the screen until I get Ms. Emmi and finally I was able to finish the class and now I have image again
1713461848714.png

Reactions: alelecom

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I don't remember making a reply here, yet I got a notification about someone replying me here... Weird...
With that said, this might be fate at work, so what is this game? Is it good? What's the strong point of this game?

Oct 8, 2017
Has anyone managed to get past here? I did the quest but this icon hasn't changed and I can't progress, anyone who has gone past this point without a bug please share a save, everything was going well but here the game apparently had a bug
Screenshot_92.png

Siegfrido

Apr 19, 2023
Can anyone share with me a save file? Not necessarily one with the latest update completed, but anything will do... I formatted my discs and this was the only game I forgot to back up :')

NormalG

Jan 17, 2023
Is the guide up to date? It says v1.7 but the game says 0.3 so I don't know if it's useful or if there's another guide updated

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I don't remember making a reply here, yet I got a notification about someone replying me here... Weird...
With that said, this might be fate at work, so what is this game? Is it good? What's the strong point of this game?
This game has great art. A unique style that combines cuteness and sexiness which makes it easy to like characters. Gameplay needs a bit orientation even with "walkthrough tips", but it has a lot of potential.
I especially like this game for its art and it Milfs. They are really hot. (mom, aunt, neighbours, teachers...)
I dont care much for the young ones (mc's cousin for example. every time i see her i get annoyed, because of how stupid gullible she seems/acts), but they are still drawn cute and "hot" at their lewd scenes.
also im still salty on how the cousin won the poll over the neighbour aunty. wasted chance guys...

there are/were some sad changes in the last few updates:
-to the character art (noses were changed/"removed"and the new aunty scene makes her look too young, losing her mature milf vibes, which are a huge asset of hers...)
- some changes here and there
- and the devs keep adding new characters (which imo are still unneeded because several characters are still lacking content),

the worst part of all that is that by going with the road map ,there probably wont be any new biology teacher (ms Emi) content until 2025.. that private lesson teasing was out of the world..

but i still have high hopes for this game, just because i like its great art and milfs in this game.

so yea. you should def try this game at least

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes