yercat

Dec 6, 2017
you see if you pay him you'll see he draw sketches of the new arts. I find it incredibly stupid to use ai, then make sketches of it again. And do me a favor and try to make smooth ai animation I dare you.
Dude, literally the new scene in bed with anna, if you look Anna closely, you'll notice that the head feels off, like someone Photoshoped it, same vibe every IA picture has.

Reactions: Teraxricos

toshikushi

Apr 1, 2018
Milda doesn't use AI for the story as far as I know, he has a Writer called thinlax, in the last update the old writer left and this one came in, Anna really no longer has her personality, Milda's art is still very good and beautiful, but The story left something to be desired in this update.

Last edited:

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Milda doesn't use AI for the story as far as I know, she has a Writer called thinlax, in the last update the old writer left and this one came in, Anna really no longer has her personality, Milda's art is still very good and beautiful, but The story left something to be desired in this update.
Well then, the difference between writers it's abysmal, he went from a good one to virgin teen with 0 knowledge about intercourse.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2018
Dude, literally the new scene in bed with anna, if you look Anna closely, you'll notice that the head feels off, like someone Photoshoped it, same vibe every IA picture has.
are we changing the allegation to photoshopped art? Milda has been reusing assets since the very beginning anyway so it's not weird at all to see something feels editted out. Whether something feels off or not, that's purely milda's skill issue as an artist.

Jun 15, 2018
She flip flops between caring and not caring and it's not even the new stuff versus the old stuff.

Peek on her changing in her room, and she covers herself and tells you to leave.
But when she helps you with your garden, she rips off her shirt without an ounce of shyness.
Go shopping with her and she tells you not to peek.
But she has no problem bathing with you, bending over in front of you naked, sitting spread eagle in the tub where you can see everything.

Make it make sense.
yeah my headcanon is that she's having period or she's just annoyed being molested many times by callum lol. She's only off character in those 2 specific scenes anyway. Objectively the story is much better than nina's update.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
are we changing the allegation to photoshopped art? Milda has been reusing assets since the very beginning anyway so it's not weird at all to see something feels editted out. Whether something feels off or not, that's purely milda's skill issue as an artist.
No, I'm saying that 90% of IA art has the same issue, if you watch closely, you'll see that the head always feels off like i said before, like some kind of Photoshop, it's a distinctive feature IA has, at least it's what i notice every time i see IA pictures. Besides of course other defects like hands.

I go often to pixiv and everytime i see that problem i check the tags and there it is, IA-art. And no, i can say pretty sure that it is not a skill issue, if it was hand made you can notice for sure when proportions are off because someone doesn't know how to do it.

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
I just noticed that dialogue after hide and seek sex scene change depending on if you wait till the end or not
This is if you leave early
And this is when you wait till end

Jun 15, 2018
No, I'm saying that 90% of IA art has the same issue, if you watch closely, you'll see that the head always feels off like i said before, like some kind of Photoshop, it's a distinctive feature IA has, at least it's what i notice every time i see IA pictures. Besides of course other defects like hands.

I go often to pixiv and everytime i see that problem i check the tags and there it is, IA-art. And no, i can say pretty sure that it is not a skill issue, if it was hand made you can notice for sure when proportions are off because someone doesn't know how to do it.
again, it's not milda using ai. The specific scene you talked about, the very reason it looks weird is because milda pasted anna's head to the scene. Compare the 2 if you don't believe me. This is why I bring up asset reuse. Milda isn't using ai, he's just being lazy.

P.S. for the love of everything cute and funny, it's AI not IA

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021

You are not wrong. Mostly because AI is really a gimmick. There is no creative process involved, just badly "coping" what is there. Also AI does not understand tricks we artist use to give illusion of reality hence everything looks odd. Not to mention the oversaturated and cartoonish colours.
A lot of digital artist went back to traditional media as well so there will be less and less stuff AI can scrape. This will limit already poor variety even more. For me all AI just looks the same. Actually not only looks, it is the same, since there are only few algorithms out there.
There is also the whole copyright issue as well as at least at the moment you can't really copyright AI work as there is no creative process there. Just manufacture. Interesting to see, where all of this will go.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
again, it's not milda using ai. The specific scene you talked about, the very reason it looks weird is because milda pasted anna's head to the scene. Compare the 2 if you don't believe me. This is why I bring up asset reuse. Milda isn't using ai, he's just being lazy.

P.S. for the love of everything cute and funny, it's AI not IA
Sorry, Spanish keyboard, then if he's re using stuff, he's doing it bad.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
You are not wrong. Mostly because AI is really a gimmick. There is no creative process involved, just badly "coping" what is there. Also AI does not understand tricks we artist use to give illusion of reality hence everything looks odd. Not to mention the oversaturated and cartoonish colours.
A lot of digital artist went back to traditional media as well so there will be less and less stuff AI can scrape. This will limit already poor variety even more. For me all AI just looks the same. Actually not only looks, it is the same, since there are only few algorithms out there.
There is also the whole copyright issue as well as at least at the moment you can't really copyright AI work as there is no creative process there. Just manufacture. Interesting to see, where all of this will go.
Yes, every AI looks the same for me too, it's really hard to no recognize it.

Reactions: Teraxricos

buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
Precision for the rainy night event with Anna ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey man I kept trying and loading the save (10pm on a Tuesday) then try to sleep and nothing triggers. Affection with Anna is 203 and Progress Points: 12.

Any ideas?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Hey man I kept trying and loading the save (10pm on a Tuesday) then try to sleep and nothing triggers. Affection with Anna is 203 and Progress Points: 12.

Any ideas?
The weather has been determined BEFORE you sleep at 10 PM.

As I've written before, it's determined when you start a new day. So, you can save and reload a billion times in your case: if the corresponding day is in fact a sunny day, you'll never trigger the rainy day event for the current day at this point of the day (i.e. 10 PM).

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes