Kimath

Jul 25, 2020
No game devs needs defending, it's their game to do whatever they want or not do whatever they don't want.

I am here to get releases and mock entitlement, and I'm all out of releases.

Also milking cows is bestiality jesus christ you guys are a riot

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
[...] it's their game to do whatever they want or not do whatever they don't want.
Thing is, unless you want to kill the game, you shouldn't, after months and even years of support, make your player-base angry at you. It will only make you lose support, trust and pretty much everything you've build (as community) over the past.

Sure, it's their game and they can add whatever shenanigans they want, but sometimes... I think it's better to listen to what the customer is saying.
Then again, unless they're making the game for themselves (or whatever they're trying to achieve), I don't see, strategically speaking, the point of doing such a daring move. Especially with not background (unless you count the lesbian scenes in) whatsoever.

Esgulepino

Jul 16, 2019
That's not exactly true. There are no categories for fetishes in the same vein that there are no categories for phobias. It's just that people have gotten so use to generalizing EVERYTHING that they have made a fetish mean roughly the same as a genre. But every single fetish is a singular thing. There are no groups.
Of course fetishes are categories. Nouns exist in order to qualify, to categorize. Fetishes (as in the tags, I suppose that's what we're discussing) are a categorized phenomenom that has many specifics.

I like incest games for instance. Incest is a huge category and comprehends a lot of cases and interactions. You can have incest with mothers, sisters, cousins. Even within a specific character type there are lot of different iterations like elder bitchy sisters (Man of the House, Summertime Saga), elder responsible sisters (Big Brother, Long Live the Princess), etc.

Obviously I don't like them all equally, for instance I wouldn't want anything to do with grandma grandson incest. The point being that, there are fetishes -- categories -- I wouldn't want anything to do with at all, no matter the specifics, the same way there are literary genres I won't touch no matter how good the specific book is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red_Line

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
No game devs needs defending, it's their game to do whatever they want or not do whatever they don't want.

I am here to get releases and mock entitlement, and I'm all out of releases.

Also milking cows is bestiality jesus christ you guys are a riot
How is it entitlement when all we'd like is for the dev to focus and the great content he already had, make it greater, then put out a complete game. This isn't entitlement, it's called wanting a complete product. I would gladly give him £20 or so for this game if it was complete. I will no way in hell support a dev that purposefully adds feature creep to his game in order to milk patreon subs.

Make a great game, release it, move on to the next or whatever DLC there is. This is literally all we want.

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
This game is a disaster, the only good thing is the artstyle and characters other than that not being a rempy games hurt its so much.

I don't know why people keep developing games with RPG maker.

Reactions: Padav22
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes