2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
DGK.jpg

Overview
:
When you catch your daughter touching herself late one night your taboo desires are awakened. Daddy's Goodnight Kiss is a game about choices. You can choose to grab your daughter's ass or stick your tongue down her throat, but you have to live with the consequences. You can choose to pester your wife for sex or choose to drag her secretary into the bathroom for a quickie. And if you want to have a corrupting influence? Well, maybe you'll have to be clever and wait for the right chance.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-20
Release date: 2019-10-15
Developer/Publisher:
Censored: No
Version: 1.1 HD
Language: English
Genres:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

"Goodnight Kiss HD is a 1080p remaster. This is a work in progress.
Currently approximately one third of the renders have been updated.
Other images are upscaled to match the game resolution."

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Android
(v0.999): - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extra: Hints & Tips PDF - Italian Translation*

Thanks Hones
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

-_-_-_OA9yKme.jpg Imgur_-__MtFRLMY.jpg Imgur_-__f7rU8PN.jpg -_-_-_gHTkWNB.jpg Imgur_-__VJG55Gq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
ok so all i see to do here go to wife and daughters work.massage daughters back till it only allows you to grab ass then she kicks u out,massage her feet till u touch her thigh.anything else?sleeping pills,and sex drug?what to do? ty

JKnight

Aug 15, 2016
You can make dinner and give her wine if the wife's out of the house. Doesn't seem to do anything.

You can drink coffee during the day, either at her work or late in the kitchen. You'll wake up in the night and have a chance to catch the daughter fantasing about you. Punishing her gives a lot of lust.

mhutchins

Aug 3, 2017
I used save edit and banged the wife kept going after the daughter but couldn’t figure it out, got bored and turned it off might try again tommorow

Sep 4, 2017
You can make dinner and give her wine if the wife's out of the house. Doesn't seem to do anything.

You can drink coffee during the day, either at her work or late in the kitchen. You'll wake up in the night and have a chance to catch the daughter fantasing about you. Punishing her gives a lot of lust.
Soo any idea how much lust you have to get your daughter up to? I'm at 241 and shes not happy when i grab her ass^^

M

MantisK

I hit a bug error watching daughter in virtually the first scene, then no matter what it wouldn't let me sleep. I played the old version without these issues.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
ok so all i see to do here go to wife and daughters work.massage daughters back till it only allows you to grab ass then she kicks u out,massage her feet till u touch her thigh.anything else?sleeping pills,and sex drug?what to do? ty
you can have sex with the secretary and the wife, you just need to raise their affinity above 50

Reactions: danny19
Aug 13, 2017
Speechless after playing this...
yeah its a major cock tease of a game whats the point of adding things like sleeping pills only the MC will use when it gives no benefit aphrodisiac is unusable by anyone you can give chocolates but affinity is pointless when its over 500 and has pretty much no affect the bathroom scenes don't alter by the NPC's stats only the MC's the daughter diddling herself scenes are incomplete which being the only scene that she really has (to do anything) it should have been done.
the shower peek never changes and it should her falling with 300+ lust in front of the person she's fantasizing about should elicit some change of reaction. yup I know its a early version but a few things should have been worked out by now.

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes