2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
download (1).jpg
Description
The game is centered around the protagonist, Asakura Jun'ichi, who lives on a fictional japanese island named Hatsunejima peacefully attending the local Kazami Academy. His childhood friend and cousin, Yoshino Sakura, returns to the island Hatsunejima after moving to America several years ago. Most of the main stories revolve around the magical unwilting sakura tree, it's powers and mystical connection to the main characters.
Title: D.C. ~Da Capo~
Original title: D.C.~ダ・カーポ~
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
Year: Japan 2002-06-28, English Version 2008-12-25
Developer: Circus
Publishers: MangaGamer
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Relations :

Uncensored

DOWNLOAD:
- - - -

Thanks ever so much Hones

Last edited:

Ruhan

Dec 19, 2017
The Torrent in the post above as of the date of this post has Zero Peers.

So anyways, I've found an alternative source. I then downloaded that, combined it into a single archive, and re-uploaded it myself.

Here's the link:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Da Capo Folder - -
Includes:
Da Capo
Da Capo 2
Da Capo 3 R X-Rated
Kotori Love Ex P

edit: replaced dead link
Have Fun! ♡

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks ever so much Hones
Updated and added new download links ;-)
Now we just need some new images?

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Does this download include the dialogue patch form 2011, by chance?
I got the game form a now dead site and the patcher .exe i found via the seems to reject it.
I'm not sure if that version is already patched, i would expect it, i got it in 2019 after all, but who knows.

I recently played shuffle, and that showed me how shoddy early mg tl's could get. If i can get one at all improved, i will take that over whatever the hell the og version was they pushed out at the time!

Edit: No! That version of the game i got was not patched already, and the one i can download here is not compatible with the patch either!

That screenshot was provided by the guy which did the patch, btw, just so it becomes clear how shit the font and tl choices for this one really are. It is exactly the same crap shuffle! had, alright. :( So if there is anybody out there which could help get that patch working, i think we would all benefit form it.

trans-dacapo.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Flame2112Fire

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Does this have a harem ending or just single routes? Also do the 2 and 3 have just single routes as well or is a harem route available?

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
i don't get it, why the game think's that i read it all already? All the text is read, why?

Batenxx

Nov 17, 2022
Does someone have the Japanese version of Da Capo Plus Communication (basically the extended edition). There's a partial fan patch for it which translates the added new heroine route. However every link to the game is dead.

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
:HideThePain: I got this thing where I absolutely must finish a series step by step chronologically or I explode, and also this mild yet persistent demoralizing feeling of being limited to experiencing an inferior edition when a better one physically exists (even though you can't access).
Da Capo is secretly my curse

Edit: btw, this release for some reason has already some unlocked scenes, so it breaks all immersion when it prompts to "skip scene" successively, with on option to disable it...
it also seems to skip/jump scenes to unrelated scenes after prompt, which completely breaks the game flow...
I found a clean untouched game from a torrent (rutracker - maybe there's other places too)

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote