wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
If we would be good at "exercising patience", then 80% of us wouldn't even be on this website to begin with ;)
Some Devs like to complain about there games being released here which is understandable but if we weren't here where would we find the majority of these titles?? This game and most of the other ones here are not on STEAM so I get what your saying but we are here for the same reasons the devs are here. For the connection to the audience and these types of games.

Without sites like this, would VN's still exist? Of course but Ill bet there would be nowhere near as many as the cash incentive wouldn't be there for most as most people on this board would not no where to go to find a new devs titles.;)

Reactions: FemboyGucio

Buffman666

Feb 21, 2021
Is it actually going to make it to the 29. without leaking? Nice fanbase you have fostered here.
I'm really happy for Maelion this is the case. The effort he has put into this game it deserves not being leaked. I understand a few posts back people talking about why 'we're here' on this forum, but what incentive would Maelion have if he only had 3 supporters because his game was leaked all the time. Instead he has 526 supporters and not a single one is screwing him over.

Pretty cool.

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
I'm really happy for Maelion this is the case. The effort he has put into this game it deserves not being leaked. I understand a few posts back people talking about why 'we're here' on this forum, but what incentive would Maelion have if he only had 3 supporters because his game was leaked all the time. Instead he has 526 supporters and not a single one is screwing him over.

Pretty cool.
Maelion treats us fair, we treat him fair. No bullshit, participates actively in community, gives roadmaps and is genuinely invested in what he's doing. I'd be mad at anyone who leaked at this point

IceTea-SU

Formerly 'IceTeaSU'
Dec 27, 2018
Maelion treats us fair, we treat him fair. No bullshit, participates actively in community, gives roadmaps and is genuinely invested in what he's doing. I'd be mad at anyone who leaked at this point

Pretty cool.
“Player, creator, support: an arcane balance.” I'm glad Maelion understands that and knows how to fix it.
This is something that many “creators” don't understand. Many creators forget that the complete game is the commodity. Support is just a way of encouraging that.

4.60 star(s) 67 Votes