Cyberpunk Edgerunners "THIS" Rebecca Model for daz3d ?

BeastBuddy

Jun 24, 2019
I search for someone how can make this model here work with daz3d ?
Becky 4.jpg

I have the Original data from that model and her hairstyle but both are .var datas >.<

Rebecca:

Hairstyle:

I would pay for it if someone have the skill to change the data, that I can use this model (and the hairstyle) on daz3d !!!

I mean if this is impossible ... maybe she can be used in blender ?

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Hmm, a few mins in google got me to this page:

Another guess would be to:

1. get the VAR model file into blender (somehow, i'll leave that detail to you)

2. also export desired target character model (G8F?) from DAZ to OBJ, load into blender as well

3. in blender, align the models and then shrinkwrap the G8 object around the VAR object

4. export just the modified G8 model to OBJ

5. use Morphloader pro (transfer utility?) in Daz to create a morph slider that can be applied to G8F

6. you would then need to spend time getting the texture materials to work. this would probably be difficult.

Reactions: Elefy

DoddyDope

Feb 27, 2018
View attachment 2289211

I have the Original data from that model and her hairstyle but both are .var datas >.<

Rebecca:

Hairstyle:

I would pay for it if someone have the skill to change the data, that I can use this model (and the hairstyle) on daz3d !!!

Did you do it? Like Osanaiko said you can try to wrap it. That's how people make those daz game character. If you manage to make it please share it. I'll try on my own when I have time

Reactions: Harem Trooper

DoddyDope

Feb 27, 2018
View attachment 2289211

Rebecca:

Hairstyle:

Do you have the rest of the assets I may have found a way to get it to daz. It's a little wonky tho