Mod [DMD] Customize DMD-variables (and more)

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017

Overview
This thread aims to help those who are stuck at certain deadend-routes, want to change a choice way back without starting over, or simply for those who like to customize their playthough to suit their needs. Changing variables manually can result in a balance not intended by the game, so use at your own discretion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The most common
variables are the ones connected to your Daughter. They're pretty straight forward, but it goes much deeper than that:
Code:
v_stat_d_friend
v_stat_d_love
v_boobs_points
v_ass_points
v_exhibition_points
v_sharing_points
v_BDSM_points
v_corruption
For each release alot of new variables are added. Some used shortly after, some much later or not at all. Can help out identifying which does what, if you ask in this thread.

Deadend Routes can be annoying, most noticely when Lucas show up if you havn't practiced Selfdefence with the Daughter. The game checks for 'v_day10_d_selfdefense' to be True after Lucas says: "But I’ll be doing a lot more than simply spying on you while I’m here..", and thus the check can be won by using the console
Code:
v_day10_d_selfdefense=True
Are you in the unlucky position of having progressed too far for the rollback to reach that line, there is still ways around a game over. In the console
Code:
v_day10_d_selfdefense=True
jump lb_day13_lucas
This will take you to the start of the scene with selfdefence taught. But you're also able to skip the check entirely with
Code:
jump lb_day13_apt_selfdefence
By skipping the check entirely, you're not altering the fact that Daughter didn't learn selfdefense, but you're still able to progress. Such choices are up to you, how you like to play the game.

For some rewards it can be tricky to figure out what is being checked for, and why they're not working for you. You could download a full unlock file like , but perhaps you want to unlock them yourself but only change a choice far back without replaying the whole ordeal. Like:

For Chapter.2 variables are stored just as endofgame screen appears. These are the choices that matter for the next Chapter. No garantees they're all to be used, but it seems likely.

Made a Custom Script
that's very VERY useful when going from Chapter 1 to 2. Here you are able to craft savedata used for Chapter 2 ingame, and in no time at all. A quick-starter for chapter 2 so-a-say. It includes some default routes for you to choose from, but you're able to make a custom route with the options suplied.

Useful commands for you to mess around with
Code:
dir()                    //shows all stored variables, that's alot
renpy.get_all_labels()   //labels can be used by the 'jump' command like in the examble above

Feel free to ask in this thread if you got specific questions how parts of the game works (within reason, I've only just started learning this yesterday :winkytongue:). If scenes dont trigger, and you're not sure why that is. Maybe people here can help.

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
That info sure looks useful and i guess this thread will be visited a lot as we get closer to CH2 release.
Great job there :)

Reactions: Magixian

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
Hi Magixian, do u know how to unlock the last reward catch em all?
i got all other 68 rewards, especially the second last dmd reward.

thanks alot, great work!

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Hi Magixian, do u know how to unlock the last reward catch em all?
i got all other 68 rewards, especially the second last dmd reward.

thanks alot, great work!
Hi. Mr.Dots rewrote the code in the v.141 patch. The v.14 version checked if you had 68 rewards unlocked, but has been reported not working in some/all cases. In v.141 the game checks if you have SEEN all the other images, like renpy.seen_image("img49") but for all images. So if it doesn't unlock, make sure to have clicked on each image.
The trigger happens on day 14 after the line: "You're welcome Sir. Have a nice day." at the airport. Last jump is
Code:
jump lb_day13_airport
If all else fails, this should manually unlock it:
Code:
$ get_achievement("day13_gottacatchemall", trans=achievement_transform)
$ v_rewards_count  = change_stat(v_rewards_count ,+1)
Hope this helps

Reactions: franzo

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Will add a small extension that will make it super easy to adjust stats ingame, and carry them over to Chapter 2. Got the code working, and will finish it up tomorrow before launch of Chapter 2.

Ken Tremendous

Oct 22, 2017
So for Chapter 2 it appears to get the max payout when you quit your job, the walkthru says "If Georgina didnt masturbate early on Day 7 and you rejected her". This states it's the best route for people on the daughter path. I guess I fucked up and am on the Georgina path and I dont have a save to fix this from Chapter 1.

Does anyone know of a variable I can reset to change Day 7 in Chapter 1?

Ken Tremendous

Oct 22, 2017
So for Chapter 2 it appears to get the max payout when you quit your job, the walkthru says "If Georgina didnt masturbate early on Day 7 and you rejected her". This states it's the best route for people on the daughter path. I guess I fucked up and am on the Georgina path and I dont have a save to fix this from Chapter 1.

I jumped back to Chapter 1 and got to Day 7 and didnt go to Georgina's apartment and didnt have her masturbate in the morning. That triggered the event where she goes into work early.

Saved the game out and tried Chapter 2 again. No luck. :(

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017

Yeah. The walkthough can be abit confusing to read on that part. You need to be on a daughter ONLY route to trigger the big payout. Meaning no Elena, No Georgina and no Jennifer.
Code:
v_day6_geo_mast = False
v_day10_georginaphotos = False
v_day5_cafe01_rejectelena = True
v_day0_jennifer_reject = True
This should help you the next time you visit the office.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Did not see this and I will start sending everyone here from now on with code questions.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Thanks for this useful topic!

Not sure where this was talked about ... is it possible to adjust FP or LP from the game console? Links to info would be good too.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Thanks for this useful topic!

Not sure where this was talked about ... is it possible to adjust FP or LP from the game console? Links to info would be good too.
Mornings. You're looking for v_stat_d_friend and v_stat_d_love. The remaining stats tied to D are almost at the top of the first post here.

Reactions: fried

Domen

Nov 21, 2017
Hey,
Daddy needs a condom to have some fun with Elena (cafe, day 11). Is there any code to make it happen?

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Hey,
Daddy needs a condom to have some fun with Elena (cafe, day 11). Is there any code to make it happen?
If it's just the condom you're missing to be able to have some fun, then set v_day8_condom = True. You also needs to not have fooled around with Olivia to get in on the action with Elena, v_day9_fuckolivia = False.

Reactions: fried

RazorBlade

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah. The walkthough can be abit confusing to read on that part. You need to be on a daughter ONLY route to trigger the big payout. Meaning no Elena, No Georgina...
Ty dear Sir for clearing this up... indeed, confusing.

...and no Jennifer.
/sad Panada mode ON

BUT.
Or I'm wrong?
Jen IMO is pretty nice piece of... graphics.

EDIT:
About my "but" ;)
NVM, I found your answer for this question in another thread.
v_day6_geo_mast = False
v_day10_georginaphotos = False
v_day5_cafe01_rejectelena = True
v_day0_jennifer_reject = True
Btw, game should check flags when u get audio message IMO. Not in office.
I assume that the construction of the game forces a "checkpoint" in this place but... it is illogical in my humble opinion.

Once more. Thanks for your work m8.

Last edited:

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
is there a console command to get the big severance package? And does it help you buy the membership?

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
is there a console command to get the big severance package? And does it help you buy the membership?
Yes there is: v_day0_extra_payment=True . Game checks for it when opting for buying the membership, and sets v_day16_photo_membership = True .

For day 16 it only affects if you're able to buy the membership from Cassandra. You're able to Bribe the Employee despite having the smaller payout.

OswaldOluvson

Feb 6, 2018
Hi Magixian,

and thanks a lot for this awesome thread which made me gain incredibly helpful insights!

Maybe you can give me a hint on how to export or send the renpy console output to either Windows Clipboard or to a textfile? For example: is it possible to get the renpy locals() command output into a textfile for later search and find tasks?

Thanks either for this thread and for your answer in advance

theRealFogh

Aug 9, 2017
so, for fun i wanted to see how far i could go into minus on save/load pages and i realized that i now can't go back. the buttons seems to be missing. is there any fix for this? like in the console? i have already reinstalled the game multiple times and that doesn't work! please help Skærmbillede 2018-02-15 kl. 03.38.30.png