Mod [DMD] Customize DMD-variables (and more)

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Can't seem to open the console in chapter 2.. how do I fix that?
In the ../DMD.CH2-0.18-pc/game folder create a new file. Name that file whatever you want, but add .rpy to the end (ex: enablemydamnconsole.rpy). Open that file a texteditor like notepad, and put in:
Code:
init 999 python:
  config.developer = True
  config.console = True
Made the file for you.

This works for every renpy game out there, and how I usually correct it.

*edit: And then open the console with shift+o ingame. Developer menu with shift+d.

Reactions: OswaldOluvson

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So when I modify a variable it sets it correctly, but from then on the game doesn't successfully modify it. For example at the very beginning I set v_corruption=9. Then a played noticed it didn't really change anything. So I set it back to zero. When the came upped the corruption level it added the right stuff, except it didn't add the black petal. So I tried the same thing to v_stat_d_love (set to 100). Also after changing it doesn't update.

==========================================

UPDATE:

So it appears that there are limits to how high variables go. If you set it too high, then they stop updating (at least for numeric ones).

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Hi. Mr.Dots rewrote the code in the v.141 patch. The v.14 version checked if you had 68 rewards unlocked, but has been reported not working in some/all cases. In v.141 the game checks if you have SEEN all the other images, like renpy.seen_image("img49") but for all images. So if it doesn't unlock, make sure to have clicked on each image.
The trigger happens on day 14 after the line: "You're welcome Sir. Have a nice day." at the airport. Last jump is
Code:
jump lb_day13_airport
If all else fails, this should manually unlock it:
Code:
$ get_achievement("day13_gottacatchemall", trans=achievement_transform)
$ v_rewards_count  = change_stat(v_rewards_count ,+1)
Hope this helps
So is there a list of achievements or how did you find the achievement name?

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Hi @Simon Jester
I'm not sure what you mean about the black pedals and so on not working. The current max in Chapter 2 is v_corruption=9 and D-stats have a limit of 200. Those update to their max when the change_stat() function is called, meaning if the game changes those stats. The Corruption number is being set by the games script to fixed numbers as the story goes on, and not increased with current+1 unlike that D-stats. The graphics change to what you set them to.

And yes there is a list for the achivementnames. Here is an examble of what the game does for an achivement on day 12.
Code:
    if v_day12_daughter_f_cum == True and v_stat_d_love >= 65:
        if v_rewards_available == True:
            scene img58
            scene sc day12handjevening h44
            $ get_achievement("day12_volcano", trans=achievement_transform)
            $ v_rewards_count  = change_stat(v_rewards_count ,+1)
And you can see the names in the spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I'm not sure what you mean about the black pedals and so on not working. The current max in Chapter 2 is v_corruption=9 and D-stats have a limit of 200. Those update to their max when the change_stat() function is called, meaning if the game changes those stats. The Corruption number is being set by the games script to fixed numbers as the story goes on, and not increased with current+1 unlike that D-stats. The graphics change to what you set them to
Thanks for the list!

The corruption tracker flower (petals start pink turn black as the CL goes up). I'm running 14.5 ch1. So what I did was set CL to nine. THe UI flower petals turned black. Played a bit and noticed that it didn't really provide any benefits. So reset CL to 0. The flower petals turned pink again. After that though the CL flower wouldn't change anymore, I got the pink popup that tells you what the new corruption level bennis are. I should have check what the variable was set too, but I didn't. Also if I set any of the stats (like v_ass_points) to 100 it doesn't get incremented anymore (in the UI). Didn't check to see if they decremented. Now if I set the variables to something low (highest I used was 50) then everything works fine. I mean clearly this isn't a problem with anything you've said, I was just looking for any limits or info on what's going on. :) But thanks for replying and especially for the list of achievements. I"ll play with them when a get a moment.

spectref95

Aug 27, 2018
Thanks for the list!

The corruption tracker flower (petals start pink turn black as the CL goes up). I'm running 14.5 ch1. So what I did was set CL to nine. THe UI flower petals turned black. Played a bit and noticed that it didn't really provide any benefits. So reset CL to 0. The flower petals turned pink again. After that though the CL flower wouldn't change anymore, I got the pink popup that tells you what the new corruption level bennis are. I should have check what the variable was set too, but I didn't. Also if I set any of the stats (like v_ass_points) to 100 it doesn't get incremented anymore (in the UI). Didn't check to see if they decremented. Now if I set the variables to something low (highest I used was 50) then everything works fine. I mean clearly this isn't a problem with anything you've said, I was just looking for any limits or info on what's going on. :) But thanks for replying and especially for the list of achievements. I"ll play with them when a get a moment.
This game seems to require multiple variable checks for advancement. Changing a single stat, alone, will not trigger events. The walk-through (link as posted by the creator of this thread) doesn't not even provide the ALL of the stat mods. You should also know, the devs of this game have worked with a very complex threads. My God, I love this game!

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
This game seems to require multiple variable checks for advancement. Changing a single stat, alone, will not trigger events. The walk-through (link as posted by the creator of this thread) doesn't not even provide the ALL of the stat mods. You should also know, the devs of this game have worked with a very complex threads. My God, I love this game!
Thanks for replying. Ya, I figured that out. It turns out that it didn't help to increase corruption early in the game.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Hey,
Daddy needs a condom to have some fun with Elena (cafe, day 11). Is there any code to make it happen?
I used my condom before that scene. Still fucked her

thesid

Jul 1, 2019
was trying to load chapter 2 on an emulator but it keeps saying missing file and i had to put in everything manually so when i tried to insert those it says missing ch.1 rpy file

Generis

Jun 23, 2019
Hi, I'm near the end of chapter 2 and I can't save. I keep getting an error that says, 'Game screen rnpy line 356' then a whole bunch of stuff ending with - maximum recursion depth exceeded calling a pythong object - in - call. What can I do?

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Hi, I'm near the end of chapter 2 and I can't save. I keep getting an error that says, 'Game screen rnpy line 356' then a whole bunch of stuff ending with - maximum recursion depth exceeded calling a pythong object - in - call. What can I do?
Hi, this happend a few times for me too. Made a post a while back about this( https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-3-v0-22-5-mrdots-games.597/page-1153#post-1333946 ), but many have reported this since.
Attaching a file you can put into your ..\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\game -folder that solves the issue. Why it's happening is abit complex to explain, so rather just give the solution :giggle:

was trying to load chapter 2 on an emulator but it keeps saying missing file and i had to put in everything manually so when i tried to insert those it says missing ch.1 rpy file
I got no knowledge of what is happening here and why it's not working. If it's still an issue, write again but it needs to more specific on what's going on.

Reactions: Generis

Generis

Jun 23, 2019
Hi, this happend a few times for me too. Made a post a while back about this( https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-3-v0-22-5-mrdots-games.597/page-1153#post-1333946 ), but many have reported this since.
Attaching a file you can put into your ..\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\game -folder that solves the issue. Why it's happening is abit complex to explain, so rather just give the solution :giggle:

I got no knowledge of what is happening here and why it's not working. If it's still an issue, write again but it needs to more specific on what's going on.
You're a live saver! I'll try it now. Thanks again - this is really great of you.

Reactions: Magixian

docjorge

Feb 17, 2019
to some who are trying to adjust stats, I use UnRen and install console and dev, then you can go to dev mode and list the variables. There you can see what the current values are. Now you can go back to console and adjust them.

john.cvb19

Jan 15, 2020
In the ../DMD.CH2-0.18-pc/game folder create a new file. Name that file whatever you want, but add .rpy to the end (ex: enablemydamnconsole.rpy). Open that file a texteditor like notepad, and put in:
Code:
init 999 python:
  config.developer = True
  config.console = True
Made the file for you.

This works for every renpy game out there, and how I usually correct it.

*edit: And then open the console with shift+o ingame. Developer menu with shift+d.
Hi guys,
Can I use the same way to enable the console in DMD CH 1? I have been trying to follow the path (create file with .ryp in /game, paste the code) but nothing happens ingame when pressing shift+o or shift+d. When closing the game and trying to restart, I get some window about issues.
I am stuck with Lucas beating her on day 13 and this is really annoying...
Thanks a lot for your help guys!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys,
Can I use the same way to enable the console in DMD CH 1? I have been trying to follow the path (create file with .ryp in /game, paste the code) but nothing happens ingame when pressing shift+o or shift+d. When closing the game and trying to restart, I get some window about issues.
I am stuck with Lucas beating her on day 13 and this is really annoying...
Thanks a lot for your help guys!
Then you are doing it wrong.
I use this program to do it for me. https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

Please read all there is about this program and what it does before you use it.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Can I use the same way to enable the console in DMD CH 1?
Hi, and welcome to F95z
Yes this is a universal command for all RenPy games (most visual novels to date).
Your problem is most likely a typo somewhere, as everyone who written a code can contest to is the culpit 90% of the time.
Attached a .rpy file that enables dev console and normal console.
This way you should beat Lucas any way you fancy :cool:

john.cvb19

Jan 15, 2020
Hi, and welcome to F95z
Yes this is a universal command for all RenPy games (most visual novels to date).
Your problem is most likely a typo somewhere, as everyone who written a code can contest to is the culpit 90% of the time.
Attached a .rpy file that enables dev console and normal console.
This way you should beat Lucas any way you fancy :cool:
Thanks a lot Magixian! Works perfectly now and I can finally kick his a**
@1fox3 - also thanks for the link and the program.
Appreciate your help guys!

Reactions: Magixian

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
How do I use the the console in Chapter 4 to see what variable there are dir() doesn't work-I even tried putting the word variables between the parenthesis.