Mod Ren'Py Curvy Town - 3DCG Mod [v0.5.1] [Corrupt King]

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
screenshot0001.png
Overview:
The mod replaces all character graphics in the Curvy Town game with new 3dcg, adds side stories, and lewd scenes.​

Updated: 2024-03-25
Game/Creator: Curvy Town / Hvostt
Modder: Corrupt King
Mod Version: 0.5.1
Game Version: 0.3.2
Language: English, Russian

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -
Russian Patch:

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

Last edited:

sid1986

Jun 26, 2020
The idea is good, but author need to work on the faces and body proportions. (many bodies are not very similar to their originals). I really hope that the mod will not be abandoned and the author will make the models more canonical in terms of proportions and faces

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
can i have a mega link?
Sure. Done.
author need to work on the faces and body proportions. (many bodies are not very similar to their originals)
The changes are intentional. I maintained what I liked, and changed what I disliked. Building-sized breasts aren't my thing, so I didn't include them. I also decided to deviate from nearly every side character having an hourglass figure, because it was just boring.

Avalensk

Mar 4, 2023
Sure. Done.

The changes are intentional. I maintained what I liked, and changed what I disliked. Building-sized breasts aren't my thing, so I didn't include them. I also decided to deviate from nearly every side character having an hourglass figure, because it was just boring.
A big thanks for that. the is mod looking good

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
I'm playing around with some modding concepts, so the next version will be sort of an expansion of the base game, with new custom scenes and side plots, as well as improved sprites. I'll probably release it once v0.2.3 goes public, if it doesn't take too long.

Hvostt

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
I'm playing around with some modding concepts, so the next version will be sort of an expansion of the base game, with new custom scenes and side plots, as well as improved sprites. I'll probably release it once v0.2.3 goes public, if it doesn't take too long.
The public release of version 0.2.3 will occur between December 10 and December 15.

Reactions: Corrupt King

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
The new release is out. As some of you may have noticed, I skipped v0.2 - it contained some new story elements for Curvy Town v0.2.2, but I decided to wait for v0.2.3, as it was expected to come out soon, and used the additional time to make an extensive sex scene with one of the major characters. I hope you like it!

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
I have to say, this is a pretty enjoyable game, and the 3DCG mod is perfect for it as the characters look far better and more interesting using it. It is slow going at first, but it builds up well and it is interesting to see the transformations in the characters. The only real knock against it is the level of the English translation. The dev is certainly trying his best, but it would be great if he could get an editor. I would also like to see a couple of dialog choices. They don't have to be major ones, but having choices makes the game more enjoyable, at least to me. Over all, I do recommend this game, and I hope both the game dev and mod dev keep at it :).

rocky_gamr

Apr 10, 2023
i'm having some troubles getting this mod to work, how and where exactly are you supposed to unzip the mod?

Hvostt

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
i'm having some troubles getting this mod to work, how and where exactly are you supposed to unzip the mod?
You must place the "game" folder where this folder is located. Agree to replace the files and you're done.
Even if you are playing in beta version 0.3.2 you will still have everything working.

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
Just to let everyone know, I'm gearing up for a sizable update once the v0.3.2 drops on the forum. The mod will at least double in size (lines of code), with lots of short scenes to progress three major side stories (Brenda, Lucas, Angela). There will be new sex scenes as well, with over a hundred new images added to the game, not counting replacements for existing AI-generated graphics. Right now I'm working on a second big scene with Erika, where she shows off some dominant tendencies. Nothing too crazy yet. The base game is quite vanilla, but in the mod I'll definitely explore some sexual corruption themes, as I usually do. However, most of these will be optional.