RAGS Abandoned Cursed [v0.5.3.2] [Anonymousmangames]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Is this game worth downloading it?
If you want to mess trying to get the RAGS engine to work and/or use Regalia ( a web based version with similar feature set), it can be fun for a bit, but its really unfinished when you get down to it. If you want a similar game experience that.. while also isnt really fleshed out enough, but at least has a complete gameplay loop.. go for NewLife.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
If you want to mess trying to get the RAGS engine to work and/or use Regalia ( a web based version with similar feature set), it can be fun for a bit, but its really unfinished when you get down to it. If you want a similar game experience that.. while also isnt really fleshed out enough, but at least has a complete gameplay loop.. go for NewLife.
Whilst coretex makes excellent and very valid points, it is also quite a bit of a classic in it's genre. If you feel the 'work' isn't overly much for playing a game that all but solidified its specific type of gameplay, it really can be worth it, imo.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
After playing around a bit I remembered why I've stopped years ago (other than the lack of updates), at one update the dev decided to change the random event chance when going for a walk from something around 10-20% to something like 2-5%. It's not really worth playing after that change.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Hello ! . . . Sorry to 'necro' this game, but, I just found out about it .

Game says I have "150 Unassigned Skill Points" . . . How/where, does one 'assign ' skill points ? :confused:

Thanks.

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017
This html version works pretty well for anyone struggling with RAGS.
Didn't play too far myself though.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote