• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Completed Cursed Pantsu - 3d souls-like game [Unity]

Girm Ork

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
big_616_353@0,5x.png

Hi! If you remember, I was making a 3d souls-like hentai game with nudity, panties, and lesbians but without sexual content. And now Cursed Pantsu is released on Steam.

The Steam link:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vlcsnap-2023-04-04-18h13m01s846.png vlcsnap-2023-04-04-18h26m07s181.png vlcsnap-2023-04-04-17h12m40s160.png vlcsnap-2023-04-04-18h11m34s046.png vlcsnap-2023-04-04-18h13m01s846.png vlcsnap-2023-04-04-14h33m02s645.png vlcsnap-2023-04-04-18h22m31s350.png vlcsnap-2023-04-04-17h40m40s602.png vlcsnap-2023-04-04-17h35m26s682.png

Last edited:
Reactions: hv00vh

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
I'll bite.
  1. Will you release on itch.io? I don't know if i'd actually buy this game if i had money to or not, but i absolutely refuse to buy adult games on Steam so i'm just curious.
  2. Are the clothes ripping or are they just clipping with the model? Genuinely curious.
As an aside, i actually prefer "no sexual content" in adult games because they usually prioritize gameplay. Doesn't mean it can't still be stimulating.

Reactions: Girm Ork

Girm Ork

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
  1. Will you release on itch.io? I don't know if i'd actually buy this game if i had money to or not, but i absolutely refuse to buy adult games on Steam so i'm just curious.
I am planning to release it on Steam and Nutaku (as a downloadable game) if the Nutaku team approves it. As for itch.io, I never consider it. But thank you for the suggestion, maybe I need to try itch.io too. Up until now, I thought that nobody is buying adults games on it, people are coming to itch.io for free games only.

By the way, why don't you buy adult Steam games? Because those games are visible in your library?

1. Are the clothes ripping or are they just clipping with the model? Genuinely curious.
As an aside, i actually prefer "no sexual content" in adult games because they usually prioritize gameplay. Doesn't mean it can't still be stimulating.
Both cases. The cloth is ripped because the player gets some damage and there are some clipping issues with models.

As for adult content, I prefer "no sexual content" too. But it is harder to sell such games nowadays. If I'll add this content then I'll add a function to enable/disable those scenes.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
I am planning to release it on Steam and Nutaku (as a downloadable game) if the Nutaku team approves it. As for itch.io, I never consider it. But thank you for the suggestion, maybe I need to try itch.io too. Up until now, I thought that nobody is buying adults games on it, people are coming to itch.io for free games only.

By the way, why don't you buy adult Steam games? Because those games are visible in your library?
I understand the reluctance for itch.io since that means no DRM, but it's a haven for those of us who refuse to buy on Steam, refuse to support Patreon's model, and don't want to lose money buying Points on DLsite. The last time i had a look on Nutaku, i thought the offerings were too mild and felt that their monetization tactics were way too aggressive. itch.io also let's people pay more than the asking price if they really want to give extra support to the dev. No one probably does that, but it's a nice option nonetheless. I only worry that it's a matter of time before the payment processers crack down on itch.io.

I don't buy adult games on Steam because 1) i don't like buying things on Steam in the first place for reasons that would take this off-topic, and 2) my friend list is made up of people i see IRL and it could make those people uncomfortable around me. If they were just my friends i wouldn't care, but i also have family, neighbors, and coworkers in my friend list.
Both cases. The cloth is ripped because the player gets some damage and there are some clipping issues with models.

As for adult content, I prefer "no sexual content" too. But it is harder to sell such games nowadays. If I'll add this content then I'll add a function to enable/disable those scenes.
Since it's ripped clothing, i'm interested now. Still can't promise i'd buy it though since i have no trust in adult-oriented games being worth the money.

Girm Ork

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
I understand the reluctance for itch.io since that means no DRM
Actually, our games don't have DRM. They are just not popular, this is why nobody is uploading them to f95 or other sites.
This situation is common for all Steam games. People only bother to upload major games from well-known devs. Basically, if your game is pirated, then it is really good or famous.

Also, as far as I know, all downloadable Nutaku games must be DRM-free. Maybe with some exceptions for major publishers.

my friend list is made up of people i see IRL and it could make those people uncomfortable around me.
Yeah, it is a shame that Steam does not allow to hide adult games from the library and the friend network.

JKryonaBearHug

Nov 3, 2021
im really interested in this. but i want to ask if the enemies are male. if not, can you add some? because i don't really enjoy fxf ryona nearly as much as mxf

Girm Ork

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
im really interested in this. but i want to ask if the enemies are male. if not, can you add some? because i don't really enjoy fxf ryona nearly as much as mxf
Right now I have a mannequin male enemy:
547764868678.JPG
Also, I am planning to add a male security guard mob with a gun. It is too easy to play when no one is shooting the player.

Prelude

Nov 3, 2018
is it no sexual contents? or are there some tags like exhibitionism, masturbation or lesbian?

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Abandoned? I have this game via Steam, payed and all!
Admittingly, the game does look much like a work-in-progress yet. With some good ideas and effort, I think the game could make some money.