3.30 star(s) 25 Votes

vtd

Oct 16, 2018
I'm glad there are bootleggers and pirates. Sometimes a game isn't really worth it.
in CA1 you can play full game without costume , but if you want play CA2 you need become his patreon , i dont want to pay 16$ for one game have finish,It can be stopped at any time

Piccolo-san

Apr 25, 2018
what do you mean ?? i need more informasion
"Good ending A : you need to fulfill some conditions : be virgin, have some good memories to share with Seaclya (you need to do some events. This is sex scenes Like flower girl prostitution, guild master's sex scene, etc. less than 1 000 in curse hidden stat and have companions special item (how to get em ? I never had this ending so I don't know!) then you have to win the final fight."

DustyBurrows

Nov 27, 2017
help!!!Where is city's well located?? I can't find this city
The city you start in maybe?
I can't find out linkman at the tavern...I can do the s rank quest-save princess if I became john's slave before I done guild line quest?
When I did that, I just skipped that step. You can find him by working at the brothel
"Good ending A : you need to fulfill some conditions : be virgin, have some good memories to share with Seaclya (you need to do some events. This is sex scenes Like flower girl prostitution, guild master's sex scene, etc. less than 1 000 in curse hidden stat and have companions special item (how to get em ? I never had this ending so I don't know!) then you have to win the final fight."
The companions are the ones you can find in the guild right below the guild master, you can recruit them for most guild quest. If you recruit them enough, they will give you the companion items
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
in CA1 you can play full game without costume , but if you want play CA2 you need become his patreon , i dont want to pay 16$ for one game have finish,It can be stopped at any time
The main thing is never to become too lazy and greedy. Look at Bethesda and Fallout 76. It is quite clear that Fallout 76 was an attempted cash grab. If they don't do something, they are gonna "kill" the Fallout franchise just like what EA did with Star Wars Battlefront.

Reactions: vtd

Ravellon

Jan 17, 2018
The main thing is never to become too lazy and greedy. Look at Bethesda and Fallout 76. It is quite clear that Fallout 76 was an attempted cash grab. If they don't do something, they are gonna "kill" the Fallout franchise just like what EA did with Star Wars Battlefront.
They've already crippled it. Before F76 people were excited for Fallout, TES, Starfield. Now people are cautious about TES and Starfield and expect there to be deal breaker problems. The patience of the players has run out.
I don't think Fallout will survive. Neither will TES. I don't think Bethesda is capable of making good games anymore.

Wolfzq is too greedy. He relies on whales: people who are willing to flush a lot of money down the drain for barely any reason. That is not a sustainable model. Whales will grow bored and move on as they always do.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
They've already crippled it. Before F76 people were excited for Fallout, TES, Starfield. Now people are cautious about TES and Starfield and expect there to be deal breaker problems. The patience of the players has run out.
I don't think Fallout will survive. Neither will TES. I don't think Bethesda is capable of making good games anymore.

Wolfzq is too greedy. He relies on whales: people who are willing to flush a lot of money down the drain for barely any reason. That is not a sustainable model. Whales will grow bored and move on as they always do.
Let him learn the hard way.

vtd

Oct 16, 2018
yeah , i try to get good ending like you but still stuck , because i dont have some good memories to share with Seaclya, i think when you have enough good memories you will have companions special item , if you still stuck ask someone in discord

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
patreon version is better than steam version, right? and where can i find someone to remove the damn magic collar from unicorn mission? btw can i remove slave's chastity belt outside Torres?

vtd

Oct 16, 2018
patreon version is better than steam version, right? and where can i find someone to remove the damn magic collar from unicorn mission? btw can i remove slave's chastity belt outside Torres?
it have a part for steam version (unlock some costume) , about magic collar you can remove it by the girl in blacksmith in anvil city , and slave's chastity belt you must become john favorite slave (sex with him in night until you take his royal) he will give you the magic stone ( can control your slave's chastity belt)

DustyBurrows

Nov 27, 2017
yeah , i try to get good ending like you but still stuck , because i dont have some good memories to share with Seaclya, i think when you have enough good memories you will have companions special item , if you still stuck ask someone in discord
No, to get a good memory, you need to guard against a slime until it rapes you, and then talk to the flower girl and do the night thing. The special items are from visiting the recruitable guild teams for guild quest a few times

vtd

Oct 16, 2018
No, to get a good memory, you need to guard against a slime until it rapes you, and then talk to the flower girl and do the night thing. The special items are from visiting the recruitable guild teams for guild quest a few times
and about sextop shop (futanari ) is it a good memory

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Modded patreon game with slightly better steam translation:

Changelog 2.01 -> 2.04
[...]

Link

Size: 671 MB
Compressed: 441 MB
Cheat Menu Plugin already included
Can you provide mirrors other than doko.moe which seems kinda unstable for me speed wise, and on the brink of failing if I don't use jdownloader(have to disable and reenable the download, just to get it to download ever few mins... which is a hassle). There is a on this forum, or use the hosts on the first page as an example.

Marie Mamiya

Aug 14, 2017
Can you provide mirrors other than doko.moe which seems kinda unstable for me speed wise, and on the brink of failing if I don't use jdownloader(have to disable and reenable the download, just to get it to download ever few mins... which is a hassle). There is a on this forum, or use the hosts on the first page as an example.
Is it the final version?

nooooob

Jun 14, 2017
It feels like this question was asked a hundred times but.

Does anyone have a englisch safe file with all the CGI and all the memory room content unlocked and would be nice enough to share it?

I skimmed trough most of this post and the files that are posted are either a wrong language or do not have unlocked anything at all. Also the file that is in the download has no access to the room at all.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes