3.30 star(s) 25 Votes

disaperate

Feb 25, 2018
I think you can remove it from one of the shop assistants, the pink haired one in the weapon/armor shop.
No, that's only for regular collars, the permanent one doesn't have a key hole, so the shop assistant just says "sorry" and gives you your money back

DustyBurrows

Nov 27, 2017
No, that's only for regular collars, the permanent one doesn't have a key hole, so the shop assistant just says "sorry" and gives you your money back
I know the one from the slave line can be removed by the assistant, because I just got it removed. I don't know which one you are talking about if you mean a different one

Advert

Aug 4, 2018
Modded patreon game with slightly better steam translation:

Link

Size: 671 MB
Compressed: 441 MB
Cheat Menu Plugin already included
This DL comes with some save files near the end of the magic school which is appreciated, but they seem to be easy or normal mode saves. Does anyone have a magic school save compatible with the modded game in hard mode?

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
Is it possible to remove the permanent slave collar, either in-game, or through removing it in the console?

use this code in the game console
Code:
$gameSwitches.setValue('99', false)
This DL comes with some save files near the end of the magic school which is appreciated, but they seem to be easy or normal mode saves. Does anyone have a magic school save compatible with the modded game in hard mode?
to change difficulty mid game use this
Code:
$w.setNum('difficult', X)
Swap X to
0 = easy
1 = normal
2 = hard

so if you want it to be in hard mode use $w.setNum('difficult', 2)

joshuaditya

Nov 22, 2018
i just want to tell u,u can use cheat in this game,just press 1,change the number of gold ,item,or whatever u want ,very helpfull in slave mission for buy freedom for urself

Reactions: You

DustyBurrows

Nov 27, 2017
Modded patreon game with slightly better steam translation:

Changelog 2.01 -> 2.04
-Added steam only armor/3 different pixel arts
-Added CN/JP language option
-Slightly better translation
-Removed Steam font (lolita) for Patreon font (Simsun_YaHei)
-Enabled console (F8)
-Removed image encryption (key: a275d28e73b118f7a32794c3babd1e12)

Bugs steam version introduced
-Wolfzq changed names from hardcoded to links and introduced a bug where the name might not coincide with the character speaking
-In some event sprite transition might be broken

Link

Size: 671 MB
Compressed: 441 MB
Cheat Menu Plugin already included
This is actually missing the ability to manipulate the cursed stats, such as lust. But it is a better translation

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
According to the author, Violated Heroine was one of the inspirations for this game but despite having better graphics and engine, this game's mechanics pales in comparison to Violated Heroine. There's no menstruation cycle, no proper pregnancy mechanics and the h-status menu is shit compared to Violated Heroine. Surprisingly he managed to make enough money for a second game.

Ellurion

Aug 8, 2018
According to the author, Violated Heroine was one of the inspirations for this game but despite having better graphics and engine, this game's mechanics pales in comparison to Violated Heroine. There's no menstruation cycle, no proper pregnancy mechanics and the h-status menu is shit compared to Violated Heroine. Surprisingly he managed to make enough money for a second game.
He collected so much just because of the incredibly high prices for costume dlc. Freaking 150$ for all.

hieutran0987

Dec 9, 2018
I can't find out linkman at the tavern...I can do the s rank quest-save princess if I became john's slave before I done guild line quest?

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes