3.30 star(s) 25 Votes

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
does anybody know how to decrease shame quickly or modify hidden attributes? I tried to modify the save file and use CE but to no avail :/
open console with F8
type
Code:
$w
press enter
expand arrow
expand params: object arrow
edit shame
???
profit

PS hidden attributes are in paramsCount: object

Last edited:

Free all Cucks

Nov 13, 2018
Ive got a question since I just started playing this. I went to the outfit store and most of the outifts I saw said that you had to do 16 dollars on patreon. But one: this patreon is not done very well in English, so im a bit confused about how I get those outfits, and two, if I buy the game on DL SITE do I get access to those or is only Patreon

disaperate

Feb 25, 2018
Anyone know how to call events in the console? I've done a bit of digging, but can't seem to find a way to force quest progression

Ravellon

Jan 17, 2018
There's nothing much different with the genuine version
As I understand it, Patreon version does not have Steam exclusive stuff and Steam version does not have Patreon exclusive stuff. This version has both.

Ive got a question since I just started playing this. I went to the outfit store and most of the outifts I saw said that you had to do 16 dollars on patreon. But one: this patreon is not done very well in English, so im a bit confused about how I get those outfits, and two, if I buy the game on DL SITE do I get access to those or is only Patreon
Download from the link above, I suppose. And no, you don't get Patreon stuff from DLSite as far as I know.

Last edited:

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
steam only outfit are already present in patreon version
So does it have "steam only clothes"?
what is the steam only armor and how to get it?
Steam version has added cloth ID28 which is NOT present in the patreon version, the images added were also new.
I have not checked the game ev script so I do not know where to obtain said armor but you can probably add it with cheat menu plugin

also there were some fixes regarding cloth 38 and cloth 66

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG

Anyone know how to call events in the console? I've done a bit of digging, but can't seem to find a way to force quest progression
event progression is controlled via switches which can be called in game console through $gameSwitches, switches are stored as numerical IDs and values boolean (true/false), honestly its not worth the hassle to figure out which switch coincide with which event is in game

Last edited:

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
I did not see the new armor I thought it was just a patreon one who has make it way into steam
The patreon version number is 2.02 thought so maybe patreon user will have it too

Last edited:

DustyBurrows

Nov 27, 2017
I can't complete the Abaddon quest line. I did talk to Aisha (Elsa) and she did give me info, but the quest for information never completed. When I try to do the parasite, I never get the other parasite king to tell me what is happening. Is there something I can do or do I have to restart.

Edit: I went through and used google translate to determine what each game switch was, and put it on a file. Going to try to use the cheat engine to make the Abaddon quest go forward.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Advert

Aug 4, 2018
is there a way to pass the magic school without getting that "piss when you cum" bullshit because god damn

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
is there a way to pass the magic school without getting that "piss when you cum" bullshit because god damn
after finishing the quest open the game console and run this
Code:
$w.setNum('ke3end', 0)
this will remove the water magic perk and you will stop urinating each time

Xhalua

Aug 9, 2018
so when can we get access to the newer version of the game?

Edit: nvm just noticed the remake version on the thread

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes