3.30 star(s) 25 Votes

ViniciusD9s

Nov 2, 2023
Could anyone provide guidance on achieving the academy bad ending B? I'm seeking assistance with the necessary steps to reach that outcome.

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
v2.50 gallery unlock. This is not a save, but a game map override, it'll unlock the gallery for every save you have. I didn't provide a save, getting to the gallery map is easy enough.

Backup www/data/map057.json, which is the queen's memory zone map.

Unzip "cursed armor gallery.zip" in the game's directory, overriding map057.json.

Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
What link? You just click on the message attachment and it downloads the mod automatically. Here's the actual link it opens.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/679595_cursed_armor_2.5_cheat_mod.zip
Oh, yes, it’s too late... Over the course of several years, the game has been patched and is no longer required, I just downloaded all the files to install it and only then figured it out, 473mb is enough

This link does not open in my country , anyway, thanks for the answer , in my country, unfortunately, clouds other than mega work:illuminati::HideThePain:

Everything works, there is a small problem with faces, there are no textures, but the cheat menu works

Last edited:

Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
The stuff in the basement is actually content the dev publicly said they won't be finishing due to piracy.

There's nothing missing as far as I can tell because that content never existed in the first place.
hi , is there any fix for fixing tattoos/faces/eyes/hair in the basement?

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
I doubt anyone will see this but.. what's the maid quest line about? It appears you can investigate the place but nothing happens. You then fall into a trap am I doing something wrong?

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
I doubt anyone will see this but.. what's the maid quest line about? It appears you can investigate the place but nothing happens. You then fall into a trap am I doing something wrong?
the maid quest is the start of the slave quest line you need to accept the deal with the guy for something to happen

SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
How i can delet cheat in ?
  • Delete www/js/plugins/Cheat_Menu.js and www/js/plugins/Cheat_Menu.css
  • Remove plugin entry from www/js/plugins.js
    • Be sure to remove the comma from new last entry if this plugin was last in the list
  • Delete MVPluginPatcher.exe and plugins_patch.txt if you haven't already

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
so there is a final version of this game with everything???

side note: the steam version is worht? or it doesn't have anything special (is back in the store)

Pirlf

May 24, 2023
Does anyone have a list of all the different titels and how to unlock them?
I looked up the wiki but I couldn't find them

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes