RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Cko12

Jun 4, 2023
Anyone have a crack for v5.90? I tried the crack version on first page but only got some customs

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the succubus well dlc? There's a section for it in the wiki, but I haven't been able to find a single mention of it elsewhere.

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
Can anybody share me a full save file for V5.90.Thank you in advance.
Please
If you just want to view the gallery, I've already posted a gallery unlock. Don't really remember if it was for 5.90, but it should work regardless (if it was from a previous version, you'll just not be able to see the newer scenes). But do let me know if it needs an update, I'd be happy to do it.

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
Any willing to share their full save for 5.9 with all the cut scenes unlocked??

I've already posted a gallery unlock. Don't recall if it was for 5.90 or a previous version but it should work regardless. Do let me know if it needs an update.

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
Is the development over? Cant find CA news on patreon
Development is probably over, Version 5.90 was released in January (and the True end came out with it). They are working on Spirit Gaiden currently.

It is still in development. 6.0 is expected to come out in july and bring in Frieren cosplay. They also seem to be working on an Egypt themed final boss zone and new piano room scenes. Tho I could be wrong on this, their english is bad and I haven't got the said part of the game yet so there's a possibility these changes are just small changes to previous scenes and locations and not new content. 6.0 is confirmed though, and it does bring in Frieren cosplay and some optimizations.

Though they have previous said there would be no new content in 2024 and everything would be dedicated to optimizations, maybe the money from cosplays patrons drying up changed that.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes