• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM WIP Currently translating 屋上の細道] 恋する乙女の脱衣すごろく

hzt1234

Mar 5, 2021
I am working on a basic patch for 恋する乙女の脱衣すごろく (The dicey undressing of a maiden in love)

It's a simple dice game about a girl who has to run through town while losing her clothes after being cursed with misfortune. It should take less than an hour to 100%

I am not MTLing it, and am translating by hand. While my Japanese is not great, the text is very simple and most of the translation difficulty comes from making sure the text fits

Currently it is in a very early state, and I have quite a bit more work to do.

hzt1234

Mar 5, 2021
Status update: I'm roughly halfway done. I should be able to upload a rough version within a week. It will likely have some text that doesn't fit the text boxes that I missed, so I will update it based on feedback.

There are also some simple UI text that I don't know how to edit, but it should be easy to work around it

Reactions: mikuma

Hypersonicfoxbat25m

Oct 6, 2022
Status update: I'm roughly halfway done. I should be able to upload a rough version within a week. It will likely have some text that doesn't fit the text boxes that I missed, so I will update it based on feedback.

There are also some simple UI text that I don't know how to edit, but it should be easy to work around it
Have you finished it mate,, where you uploade it