Unity Currently developing game

Regress

May 18, 2018
The game I'm making is kinda like a isometric jrpg but with the battle system being a tactics game.
1547089430097.png The character models are mmd models I ported into Unity and they are by MrJinSenpai and JandJ. I felt really lazy and the P and B buttons stand for breasts and pussy. The character that is displayed in the black rectangle is a camera that is shooting up close shots of the character. Clicking on pussy or breasts will change the camera's position for you to get a closer look at those areas. Clicking on either "Alice" or "Lena" will switch the camera's viewpoint to either one of these characters. As you can guess, in battle rape scenes are to be made for viewing closer on that black rectangle. The empty space between the character and the buttons is supposed to be for dialogue.
level1.png Example of the first town in its entirety. Untitled-2.png Character traveling around the town.
Special event scenes are more of the standard scenes that you see in games. Some of them will be free camera movement and others will have a fixed camera. Special events needs to have certain conditions and events played out first before the scene can be unlocked.
Toilet.png public toilet scene. wall.png This is a stuck in wall scene. wall2.png The stuck in wall scene from another angle. Currently trying to find a way from making the hair not go through the wall. pump.png Breast pumping scene. The cameras in the special event scenes will have greater freedom of movement that will allow you to look at most of what is happening in the scene.
All scenes are a heavy WIP. Almost all animations are not done (I'm a bad animator and trying to improve), some of the animations I do have need to be polished. I'm also lost on how to make breast milk (I realize that I can use a water fx but I'm using the lwrp and that breaks almost all old shader/particle code) and how to make a semen effect. The closest I got to a semen effect was this toilet-2.png .
You can also notice that the characters emit no shadows. This was a problem with the lwrp and how it can't really do toon shaders. This is something I'm still working on and is in my list to fix. I guess my question is, what are your thoughts after seeing these pictures and reading this wall of text?

Regress

May 18, 2018
Currently developing a proof of concept demo, but its been really slow with college going on.