ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
This one:
I've done both massage scenes, but I don't remember seeing this scene in either of them.
It's not in the game. It's from Chloe's sunscreen massage, but without the bikini. Not possible so far

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
This one:
I've done both massage scenes, but I don't remember seeing this scene in either of them.
That's Chloe during the sunscreen event. 18:00 in the afternoon but before you complete Milestone 1. You didn't recognize the scene, because you somehow took the clothes off of her? Or whoever gave you that image did. Inside the game she is supposed to be wearing clothes during this scene.

D

Deleted member 42

one new character, 2 small events, some side scenes and dialogs, and a full save for those who would not play the game from the beginning. I'd advise to do so, the gameplay has been tremendously improved, much less grinding, a new punishment system, customizable femdom and discipline, and still some difficulties to make it fun.
got that 100% save? i downloaded the game and it wasn't there

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
If you start again, you might find a small flashlight and use it...I won't tell you where but those familiar with the game will understand. It is unusable with the 100% save....
I know 100% where to use that flashlight! :geek: :LOL: and im more and more excited about this update!

bloquer

Aug 19, 2017
It's not in the game. It's from Chloe's sunscreen massage, but without the bikini. Not possible so far
Thank you, I guessed that it was the suncream massage but thought I might have missed an event there. It is a bit confusing if the event pictures from the first post are not playable yet.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
"Emily's second toy"
What to do after the call Uncle's assistant?
The package will arrive in your room in a few days. Click on it. Then go see Emily to give it to her. In the morning go in her room to see her use it

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
How do you ignore Chloe (not spank or punish her) and get past that part. I've been stuck on that for a long time now. I saw a post with something to do with it weeks ago but can't find it now?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
argghhhhhh everytime I see a post on this page I think the update is posted - the suspense is killing me - i have even play the 2.2 version from start to finish yesterday lol

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 123 Votes