RedStar

Jun 9, 2017
Wow this game is actually pretty decent with quite a bit of content even though it's only 0.2
It's not groundbreaking or perfect but I'd say it's in the top 15 of recent games.
And the good surprise is that there's already full on sex scenes.

I recommend this.

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Wow this game is actually pretty decent with quite a bit of content even though it's only 0.2
It's not groundbreaking or perfect but I'd say it's in the top 15 of recent games.
And the good surprise is that there's already full on sex scenes.

I recommend this.
To be totally honest, there were 3 betas, then 0.1 and 0.2, so it's more the 5th than the second. A great game anyway

U

User_10739

"Get a blowjob from Emily during Chores" or something to that effect (I don't have the game open right now)

The point is I have gotten a blowjob from Emily, at least twice, during chores... so I'm a little confused
I have never been able to get anything like that, is there some magical incantation you have to read at the same time to get this to trigger?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
I have never been able to get anything like that, is there some magical incantation you have to read at the same time to get this to trigger?
It happened for me when you study together with Emily at 18:00 (you have to click the study icon when she is at the terrace at 18:00). So for this, you need to have studying chores assigned for the day. I used to struggle with this as well because you can get a lot of "you don't have to do chores" rewards which will work against you here.

But once I knew I had to do something with Emily I kept doing all the chores only when she was there in the scene. So try studying together with her at 18:00 every day and you will soon get it. You probably also need some progression with Emily. Because if you only met Emily yesterday and you never did anything with her it's doubtful she would give you a blowjob as her first action.

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
It happened for me when you study together with Emily at 18:00 (you have to click the study icon when she is at the terrace at 18:00). So for this, you need to have chores assigned. I used to struggle with this as well because you can get a lot of "you don't have to do chores" rewards which will work against you here.

But once I knew I had to do something with Emily I kept doing all the chores only when she was there in the scene. So try studying together with her at 18:00 every day and you will soon get it. You probably also need some progression with Emily. Because if you only met Emily yesterday and you never did anything with her it's doubtful she would give you a blowjob as her first action.
Yes, I would recommend also to have reach the HJ level with Emily before trying to get the BJ. Not sure about it but it would be "logical". Also speak with her to get her in a good mood, it never hurts

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The request thread where anyone can ask for 0.3 is set up here:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
so is there any new event?????
one new character, 2 small events, some side scenes and dialogs, and a full save for those who would not play the game from the beginning. I'd advise to do so, the gameplay has been tremendously improved, much less grinding, a new punishment system, customizable femdom and discipline, and still some difficulties to make it fun.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
one new character, 2 small events, some side scenes and dialogs, and a full save for those who would not play the game from the beginning. I'd advise to do so, the gameplay has been tremendously improved, much less grinding, a new punishment system, customizable femdom and discipline, and still some difficulties to make it fun.
As i know this game, it is really worth to start it from the start, if it has almost completely redesigned. If somebody uses the save, they might be lose a lot of fun! Im really witing for the reease! :p

Reactions: Canto Forte and ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
As i know this game, it is really worth to start it from the start, if it has almost completely redesigned. If somebody uses the save, they might be lose a lot of fun! Im really witing for the reease! :p
If you start again, you might find a small flashlight and use it...I won't tell you where but those familiar with the game will understand. It is unusable with the 100% save....

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
If you start again, you might find a small flashlight and use it...I won't tell you where but those familiar with the game will understand. It is unusable with the 100% save....
I have played from the start and search everywhere for the flashlight and cannot find it

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Damn - I posted about the need for a torch/flashlight way back in this thread ……………..

There aren't many places where you get the 'Search the Room' options.
I complained about Rachel's robe being left on in the special one-off punishment, when following the MC's logic about her taking the paddle and realistic matching punishment, it should have logically been bare, because even with the robe covering it, that arse looks magnificent.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Damn - I posted about the need for a torch/flashlight way back in this thread ……………..

There aren't many places where you get the 'Search the Room' options.
I complained about Rachel's robe being left on in the special one-off punishment, when following the MC's logic about her taking the paddle and realistic matching punishment, it should have logically been bare, because even with the robe covering it, that arse looks magnificent.
It's a wild guess, but I presume TheGary wants to have some progression here

Reactions: Canto Forte

bloquer

Aug 19, 2017
A question concerning one of the 0.22 scenes: In which scene is the picture of the first row on the right (bare back massage on some kind of wooden floor with a towel) happening? Can't remember seeing it in my last playthrough.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
A question concerning one of the 0.22 scenes: In which scene is the picture of the first row on the right (bare back massage on some kind of wooden floor with a towel) happening? Can't remember seeing it in my last playthrough.
there are only 2 massages in the game that I remember, one is with Linda in the infirmary (repeteable, MC's initiative, 2 versions) (this one is bare back) and "sunscreen massage" with Chloe by the pool in the afternoon (bikini, not exactly bare back although the 2d bikini model leaves very little to imagination)
What is "the first row on the right" ? Can you post an image ?

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes