s3ns0

Feb 1, 2018
Is there an android version for the new update? I was hoping the update will be in a few days ago but now for the next 2 weeks all i have is my phone :(

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
So this is still pretty much just Spank Boat? Will probably wait for another couple of updates.

eminem1998

Feb 4, 2019
Can someone tell me why i already copied the compatible save file to the saves folder but when i load the game i cant find it anywhere on the loading screen but instead it shows me all the older saves from version 0.2.2 with none of them can be loaded.I have tried install the game again and again but the result still stay the same.I really appreciate if someone could tell me how to solve the problem.

Reactions: triplededo

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
I think people either do not know how to read, or are too lazy to read, if they were not so they saw that in the post where the new update came out # 1,616 also came a save file for the end of the previous version and beginning of this new update for those who had finished the previous version just continue with this save no need to start all over again

I still have not played this update but if there were all the changes indicated in the changelog it is normal the old saves do not work this happens in practically every Ren'py game where there are substantive changes

I know it's bullshit but what else can we do? if we really like the game, we'll play it all over again if we do not, just find another one you like, it's as smple as that
I hear this same old retarded line everytime this issue comes up. The fact is it's piss poor planning when developing the game. There is NO excuse to have to restart games because of useless save files. Other developers use Ren'py and never have that issue.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Are we having to start over again - I have copied all my saves over to the new game>saves folder, but none will load.

As the Dev post says he has changed a lot of the points systems and ditched 'Mood' I guess it's a restart?

Which is the second time I think - I can understand wanting to improve the game, but why do we keep having wholesale changes?
Old saves won't work. that's why TheGary included a 100% save (end of 0.2).
I think it's the first time for this game.
And believe me, it's really worth a try, even if you've played it before. Unless you don't care about the flashlight...;)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Can someone tell me why i already copied the compatible save file to the saves folder but when i load the game i cant find it anywhere on the loading screen but instead it shows me all the older saves from version 0.2.2 with none of them can be loaded.I have tried install the game again and again but the result still stay the same.I really appreciate if someone could tell me how to solve the problem.
The 100% save was already included in the Mega version, position 1.1. Maybe that's why. You don't need to do anything to get it

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I hear this same old retarded line everytime this issue comes up. The fact is it's piss poor planning when developing the game. There is NO excuse to have to restart games because of useless save files. Other developers use Ren'py and never have that issue.
You can always use the 100% save. Not all the developers provide it.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
oh also whent he hell are we going to be able to confront this girl about lying and them no longer being a couple
See the upside of things : she does look good in lingerie. That piece of delicacy was missing in the game IMO

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Old saves won't work. that's why TheGary included a 100% save (end of 0.2).
I think it's the first time for this game.
And believe me, it's really worth a try, even if you've played it before. Unless you don't care about the flashlight...;)
First time? LMAO!!!

triplededo

Apr 22, 2017
Download the save file (258115_1-1-LT) and rename to (1-1-LT1).

Reactions: RaiZ3R

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
You can always use the 100% save. Not all the developers provide it.
Nobody wants to use someone else's save file. The idea is to complete the tasks yourself. After getting caught up 4 or 5 times only to have to start over again got old a few updates back.

Jul 30, 2018
i used to like this game and couldnt wait for the updates to drop but now i am giving this game up every single one of my saves on 3 pages dont work now

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
See the upside of things : she does look good in lingerie. That piece of delicacy was missing in the game IMO
except i really dont like her we could have had that with other characters (especially the aunt for role play)

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
i used to like this game and couldnt wait for the updates to drop but now i am giving this game up every single one of my saves on 3 pages dont work now
you could always look for the save on this thread instead of giving up the game as a whole

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 123 Votes