ThL

Donor
Mar 9, 2018
so is there any new event?????
one new character, 2 small events, some side scenes and dialogs, and a full save for those who would not play the game from the beginning. I'd advise to do so, the gameplay has been tremendously improved, much less grinding, a new punishment system, customizable femdom and discipline, and still some difficulties to make it fun.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
one new character, 2 small events, some side scenes and dialogs, and a full save for those who would not play the game from the beginning. I'd advise to do so, the gameplay has been tremendously improved, much less grinding, a new punishment system, customizable femdom and discipline, and still some difficulties to make it fun.
As i know this game, it is really worth to start it from the start, if it has almost completely redesigned. If somebody uses the save, they might be lose a lot of fun! Im really witing for the reease! :p

ThL

Donor
Mar 9, 2018
As i know this game, it is really worth to start it from the start, if it has almost completely redesigned. If somebody uses the save, they might be lose a lot of fun! Im really witing for the reease! :p
If you start again, you might find a small flashlight and use it...I won't tell you where but those familiar with the game will understand. It is unusable with the 100% save....

CyberVamp

Formerly 'cybervamp'
Nov 27, 2018
If you start again, you might find a small flashlight and use it...I won't tell you where but those familiar with the game will understand. It is unusable with the 100% save....
I have played from the start and search everywhere for the flashlight and cannot find it

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Damn - I posted about the need for a torch/flashlight way back in this thread ……………..

There aren't many places where you get the 'Search the Room' options.
I complained about Rachel's robe being left on in the special one-off punishment, when following the MC's logic about her taking the paddle and realistic matching punishment, it should have logically been bare, because even with the robe covering it, that arse looks magnificent.

ThL

Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Damn - I posted about the need for a torch/flashlight way back in this thread ……………..

There aren't many places where you get the 'Search the Room' options.
I complained about Rachel's robe being left on in the special one-off punishment, when following the MC's logic about her taking the paddle and realistic matching punishment, it should have logically been bare, because even with the robe covering it, that arse looks magnificent.
It's a wild guess, but I presume TheGary wants to have some progression here

bloquer

Aug 19, 2017
A question concerning one of the 0.22 scenes: In which scene is the picture of the first row on the right (bare back massage on some kind of wooden floor with a towel) happening? Can't remember seeing it in my last playthrough.

ThL

Donor
Mar 9, 2018
A question concerning one of the 0.22 scenes: In which scene is the picture of the first row on the right (bare back massage on some kind of wooden floor with a towel) happening? Can't remember seeing it in my last playthrough.
there are only 2 massages in the game that I remember, one is with Linda in the infirmary (repeteable, MC's initiative, 2 versions) (this one is bare back) and "sunscreen massage" with Chloe by the pool in the afternoon (bikini, not exactly bare back although the 2d bikini model leaves very little to imagination)
What is "the first row on the right" ? Can you post an image ?

ThL

Donor
Mar 9, 2018
This one:
I've done both massage scenes, but I don't remember seeing this scene in either of them.
It's not in the game. It's from Chloe's sunscreen massage, but without the bikini. Not possible so far

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
This one:
I've done both massage scenes, but I don't remember seeing this scene in either of them.
That's Chloe during the sunscreen event. 18:00 in the afternoon but before you complete Milestone 1. You didn't recognize the scene, because you somehow took the clothes off of her? Or whoever gave you that image did. Inside the game she is supposed to be wearing clothes during this scene.

hol3

Aug 5, 2016
got that 100% save? i downloaded the game and it wasn't there

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
I know 100% where to use that flashlight! :geek: :LOL: and im more and more excited about this update!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes