ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I guess it's a post on patreon then. Shame, hope he provides a full save before the new content, to avoid the grind
The post is not on Patreon yet. From what I get there are significant changes in the game mechanics (punishment system in particular, and less grinding because of improved hints) and it would be a "waste" not to start over. I'm not especially happy about it but I understand the logic. It's for the best of gamer's experience

Reactions: chuckypetya

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I think it is a great game, so it deserves a new start. :) And it deserves a fan sig too! :D
I just spent the last half hour to modify my signature....:cautious:I know I'm a bit thick.o_O A proper fan signature is out of my league :cry:

Vampurys

Feb 8, 2019
Hi, i have reached this point of the game and i don't remember what Susan asked me to do to complete the "Asking for it" event and also how to get Emily's second toy.

1549649479232.png

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
I need to have a signature damn it. It always pops some sort of error. I'll figure it out eventually. These signatures are great.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
There should also
be some minor events and a new character, so some more hot scenes...
I hope for more hot and naughty scenes with Emily and Chloe! Wish for nude sunbathing Chloe :p and a better foot images of the girls:)

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
I used tons of hours to get every event in 0.2 100% dowm,and now he is going to break the oldsaves......feels so sad man,but it's totally ok if is necessary.The only thing I could pray is that the dev could release a save finished---- of course contains SM content,it's remarkable!!:p

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I hope for more hot and naughty scenes with Emily and Chloe! Wish for nude sunbathing Chloe :p and a better foot images of the girls:)
nude sunbathing is unlikely while mother hen (Rachel) is around, but some peeks here and there, who knows :oops:

Reactions: chuckypetya
3.80 star(s) 123 Votes