ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Any walkthrough for aunt makes mistake???? cant get through it, help me. Specifically
Here is the walkthrough :
Aunt Makes Mistakes
To start this event you must steal Chloe’s homework at least 3 times and you’ll be able to talk to
Susan : “Thief?”
Now you need to find sleeping pills : search Doc Office at 16:00.
Go talk to Susan.
Now you need to blackmail Linda during “Naughty Doctor,” in her office at 21:00 when the door is
unlocked.
Wait for next dinner.
At 23:00 go into the corridor and enter Rachel’s room.
“Quick peek” and “Make Sure” for a little extra.
Go to sleep and wait for 10:00 then go talk to Susan.
The same day, after dinner, peek in Rachel’s room.
You can hear noises coming from Rachel’s room.
Talk to Chloe and Emily about it, then Linda.
Search the bridge, it’s only possible when Susan is not here.
Now you need to wait for the repeatable to be available, it has a 4 day cooldown.
One the day Rachel miss the phone call, after dinner, go to the bridge and set the alarm then
immediately go into the corridor.
The next day, talk to Susan.
You can now enter Rachel’s room the next time.
How to unlock the contest:
You must have unlocked “Rachel's helping hand.”

Reactions: 八雲紫

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
good update. any one got complete guide? how to progress truth or dare?
Chloe bare spanking to unlock Truth or Dare : MC showers in his bathroom, you must ignore her at least once before giving her a spanking.
Emily to unlock Truth or Dare : progress in anal play with Emily
Then ask the girls if they want to play a game in the evening. Either you have the 2 girls in a good mood before asking them during day or you go and see them in the evening just after diner whatever their mood (not tested this one but a player gave the tip in an earlier post).
Play the game a few times, it's repeatable, to unlock all the stars.
To unlock Chloe's trait during truth or Dare, have her undress completely (it takes Dare x 3), when she is nude, Dare her to be a dog then Truth her "what's your biggest humiliation" (or something likewise).

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
guys help with what emily is doing there 2 stars left dont know wat to do?
What is Emily doing?
It cannot trigger before day 3.
Peek and Enter Emily’s room at 23:00. This event has a 5 day cooldown.
When peeking : If Emily has a mood of 1 or more there’s an extra image and she won’t hear you.
Basically, try to peek and enter whenever Emily is in her room, from "dusk till dawn"
And you also have the possibility to walk in her room when she is masturbating (once you unlocked the other stars), it will give you the last star of Emily's corruption

Sep 3, 2018
What is Emily doing?
It cannot trigger before day 3.
Peek and Enter Emily’s room at 23:00. This event has a 5 day cooldown.
When peeking : If Emily has a mood of 1 or more there’s an extra image and she won’t hear you.
Basically, try to peek and enter whenever Emily is in her room, from "dusk till dawn"
And you also have the possibility to walk in her room when she is masturbating (once you unlocked the other stars), it will give you the last star of Emily's corruption

thanks

Sep 3, 2018
guys i am nearly there stuck at 94-97-95
on chloe i hve been given blow and cum in her mouth, spanked her bare bottom,made her stand naken on the corner, made her wear no panties, now have run out of ideas, on dressing up been to the bathroom and to her room dressing but stars not moving

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
Hi, I have this error trying to save (I've tried doing more thing and pass time but it persist)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 361, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
MemoryError: out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Desktop\GAMES\NUEVOS\CureMyAddiction-0.1.3-win\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Desktop\GAMES\NUEVOS\CureMyAddiction-0.1.3-win\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Desktop\GAMES\NUEVOS\CureMyAddiction-0.1.3-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Desktop\GAMES\NUEVOS\CureMyAddiction-0.1.3-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2620, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Desktop\GAMES\NUEVOS\CureMyAddiction-0.1.3-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3375, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Desktop\GAMES\NUEVOS\CureMyAddiction-0.1.3-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 986, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\Desktop\GAMES\NUEVOS\CureMyAddiction-0.1.3-win\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "D:\Desktop\GAMES\NUEVOS\CureMyAddiction-0.1.3-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 986, in event
  File "D:\Desktop\GAMES\NUEVOS\CureMyAddiction-0.1.3-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 667, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Desktop\GAMES\NUEVOS\CureMyAddiction-0.1.3-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\Desktop\GAMES\NUEVOS\CureMyAddiction-0.1.3-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
  File "D:\Desktop\GAMES\NUEVOS\CureMyAddiction-0.1.3-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Desktop\GAMES\NUEVOS\CureMyAddiction-0.1.3-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 832, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Desktop\GAMES\NUEVOS\CureMyAddiction-0.1.3-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 361, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "D:\Desktop\GAMES\NUEVOS\CureMyAddiction-0.1.3-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 402, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "D:\Desktop\GAMES\NUEVOS\CureMyAddiction-0.1.3-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 46, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
MemoryError: out of memory

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
Today I started again from my last save and I've tried to upload it to saveeditoronline.com and it can't upload it this saves. I don't know if since last update the save files are very different from the previous ones.

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
1545132669239.png
Any idea? They are the last two I'm missing to 100%

Note: I have now again problems with saving..

Sep 3, 2018
View attachment 201069
Any idea? They are the last two I'm missing to 100%

Note: I have now again problems with saving..
i had the last two also so i made rachel angry
barging in when she is in the shower, when she is spanking emily, getting in room without knocking until the bar is red and go and ask susan for a favour then at 2am susan comes comes and punish you then automatically the stars were there

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
If you disabled femdom it's normal. If not I can't help, I disabled it
I have it enabled

i had the last two also so i made rachel angry
barging in when she is in the shower, when she is spanking emily, getting in room without knocking until the bar is red and go and ask susan for a favour then at 2am susan comes comes and punish you then automatically the stars were there
So strange haha

Sep 3, 2018
If you disabled femdom it's normal. If not I can't help, I disabled it
i had disabled femdom, so first time you go and ask susan for a fovour the game will instruct you to say no to susan's proposal when you say no nothing happens and you are not kicked out, when you do it again and reaches 3 and the bar turns red she just automatically comes at 2am without you going back to her for a favour

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
guys i am nearly there stuck at 94-97-95
on chloe i hve been given blow and cum in her mouth, spanked her bare bottom,made her stand naken on the corner, made her wear no panties, now have run out of ideas, on dressing up been to the bathroom and to her room dressing but stars not moving
For Chloe new punishment, she must be in a good mood (maybe 2+), punish her "I want to see you naked", there is an extra scene where she exposes herself
Aunt makes mistake : 7th first line : peek when you hear noise when Susan is with Rachel and get caught...
Second line, go through all the contests (spanking, cuni, books, etc;..), and win / loose / draw
Sacrifice : normal is femdom is disabled
Night visit : last 2: If you reach "medium" and "severe" punishment threshold. Maybe out if femdom is disabled (I think it's bare spanking, maybe with a paddle)
What is Emily doing: 4 & 5: Peek when she has a neutral or bad mood
Chloe dressing up : peek and enter everytime you can in her room and in the main bathroom, same for Emily, but only in the shower and during her bath (try different moods)

Sep 3, 2018
For Chloe new punishment, she must be in a good mood (maybe 2+), punish her "I want to see you naked", there is an extra scene where she exposes herself
Aunt makes mistake : 7th first line : peek when you hear noise when Susan is with Rachel and get caught...
Second line, go through all the contests (spanking, cuni, books, etc;..), and win / loose / draw
Night visit : last 2: If you reach "medium" and "severe" punishment threshold. Maybe out if femdom is disabled (I think it's bare spanking, maybe with a paddle)
Chloe dressing up : peek and enter everytime you can in her room and in the main bathroom, same for Emily, but only in the shower and during her bath (try different moods)
thanks, for chloe new punishment i finally won, when i caught her at 23.00 i said spanking, when spanking her she said do you want extra for 2 favours i think and i said yes, and the stars came.

so i enabled femdom and try your advise thanks again

Sep 3, 2018
i have tried your suggestions my friend but chloe's dress up first star and auntie makes mistakes cant seem to get anythingh whole day trying.

also during cun contest it is saying image missing i have attached the screenshot

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i have tried your suggestions my friend but chloe's dress up first star and auntie makes mistakes cant seem to get anythingh whole day trying.

also during cun contest it is saying image missing i have attached the screenshot
Can't help for the missing image...
For Chloe, have you tried from 6.00 a.m. ? It would take 2 days, one for peeking every hour and one for entering (room & bathroom). Maybe the mood....

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes