macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
peoples are soo fucking incredibly lucky....
i wish i had a mysterious uncle or whatever family member wich is a billionaire guy and it allow me to live (and even sometime give it to me) in his giant house, boat, island or anything that cost shit tons of money.
and of course, places full of girls i m gonna fuck for free because why not ? i m the only men in here around and they fell horny because i already are horny.

oh and btw...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:':)':)'(

Reactions: seba0

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
820mb for a beta? Hmm, I hope that's because of a large quantity of content already in it, but that may be just wishful thinking XD
assuming double pics. I unpacked the iamges and every image was censored and was like mkay, played game all good

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
i wish i had a mysterious uncle or whatever family member wich is a billionaire guy and it allow me to live (and even sometime give it to me) in his giant house, boat, island or anything that cost shit tons of money.
and of course, places full of girls i m gonna fuck for free because why not ? i m the only men in here around and they fell horny because i already are horny.

oh and btw...

LOL

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

oh and btw...

no trap....all girl lol.
What is with all of the pink censoring on the images?? what is the purpose of it?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
A really good Set Up so far. I like it a lot already, the structure, renders and storyline work well. Kudos to @TheGary Developer.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I like the game just felt like there was a lil bit of a grind to the game but wish this game all the best and to see more also

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Interesting game, but I would guess that it needs a tiny tutorial about how to increase your peeping tom skill for example and things like that, perhaps it would be good too if when you can perform a "special action" or a character needs something the game could have a tiny indication.

Only bad point is that characters don't truly interact with you, it would have been kind of interesting if you had a good relationship with a character then they would try to talk with you or perhaps even offer "sexual interactions".

Finally and this is just personal opinnion perhaps a dom/sub stat would make it more interesting (outside of the trait system of course), it could have a nice influence on many sex interactions. It would be kind of nice if the characters could develop traits.
Yep - I feel a little lost. The progression window helps a bit, but its quite anoying to find the stuff + the 4 hrs reading, and that you cant do when u want bc the room is blocked so often.

And I dont understand the incest tag - there is no incest. Your only relative is your uncle ...

Reactions: Paprika

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Emily and Linda's help, its says explore other options, how when and where? I only get the same option every time..

Edit: Emily's came by it self :)

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes