3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
After a year and a half, it's alive anda abandoned this project and started a new one!!
Let's keep the hope that he will get back to this game in a near future!!
Some devs do that, they just need a break from time to time!!

Reactions: Anti1978 and vmaks

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
what him making a new game i just waiting for this to be update i dont think him will stop before it done
It has been 3 years and 9 days since the last update.
I would not hold out much hope for a conclusion to the game.
Especially with him working on another game.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
what him making a new game i just waiting for this to be update i dont think him will stop before it done
75% of the devs that don't have a good team the games are abandoned by them. Because of the time or they are unmotivated to complete the game!! So sometimes they just need a break and a new team and a new projected, and sometimes (maybe, 15% of devs do it) they redo or get back to old games that they abandoned and finish them.

Reactions: Anti1978

AceWeber1

Mar 19, 2020
no he said he will come back to it and he will, if you guys remember when he was making sister sister sister after the 4th release he put it on hold to improve his skills as a game developer and when he released the next version of it it was better than ever, sure he hasn't updated cuntswell for 3 years whats the big deal he said he was putting this game on hold while he works on other games so that he can improve as a game Dev where both quality and quantity are improved in the story along with character art and music tracks and the scripts, code and the images is all what he wants to improve on I know recently a lot of good games have been abandon for good like aoa academy but if theres a will theres a way i know how to script on ren'py/atom and i did think of bring aoa academy back but I cant do it i dont know how to do renders or digital art or anything other than scripting and basic code so if there are people who want to help me bring back certain abandoned games or even games that arent abanded but havent been updated in more than a year than i would appriciate the help but these will be non paying projects unless we set up a patreon/ subscribstar page but if you guys are intrested please either message me here, at my email:

or at my patreon page patreon.com/cyberwireDragonParadoxProductions

Reactions: Anti1978

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Hi. Does anyone have any information on whether the game has any chance of further development and continuation? Is it already abandoned permanently and there is no point in even dreaming about it? I know the last entries are from a few years ago, but maybe someone has some current information?

Reactions: vmaks
Sep 16, 2019
Hi. Does anyone have any information on whether the game has any chance of further development and continuation? Is it already abandoned permanently and there is no point in even dreaming about it? I know the last entries are from a few years ago, but maybe someone has some current information?
Over three and a half years since the last update? Yeah, I'm gunna go out on a limb here and say that there's a better chance of my childhood goldfish being resurrected than this, although I'd be happy to be wrong.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes