3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I see no mention of a male protagonist- or any for that matter. Is there a male protagonist (or anywhere in the game) or is it just "Taco Tuesday"? :)
Yes the protag is male it's the same MC from this game is a sequel.

Reactions: Safetydummy

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I see no mention of a male protagonist- or any for that matter. Is there a male protagonist (or anywhere in the game) or is it just "Taco Tuesday"? :)
The MC is a male. He is the protagonist from Sister, Sister. He is joined by his twin sister Gwen, and cousin Addison.

Reactions: Safetydummy

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
I like the layout, models, small tits, fonts, little sister, free beer, dabs, and street full of wambulances. I'm dl right farkin now.

Download Free Now.png

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
@Hones @WillyTheWacker @seamanq

Thanks for the response. :) I thought that info would have been in the Tags in the OP. Already DL'd. Loved SisX3, not a fan of the save mechanic paging though. Already DL'd this one as soon as I saw Gwen (and kinda recognized the Dev name). God, I Love me some Gwen. Lol

I never got around to finishing the "prequel", as it were- what happened to the twins, the Bruja, and the redhead from across the street? I'll finish it eventually- so no need to worry about spoiling it for me. :)

Reactions: Hones

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
You would think a Mod or Admin would put a male protagonist tag by now or something and glad Sx3 is getting the squeal finally hope mom comes around but not the doll twins and not a fan of the GUI must be the game engine they are using but if the game is anything like it’s predecessor should be a good one ;)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
@Hones @WillyTheWacker @seamanq

Thanks for the response. :) I thought that info would have been in the Tags in the OP. Already DL'd. Loved SisX3, not a fan of the save mechanic paging though. Already DL'd this one as soon as I saw Gwen (and kinda recognized the Dev name). God, I Love me some Gwen. Lol

I never got around to finishing the "prequel", as it were- what happened to the twins, the Bruja, and the redhead from across the street? I'll finish it eventually- so no need to worry about spoiling it for me. :)
This might sound cruel, but Play it ! If I I had to sit through the ending, so do you...
Basically keep expectations low, if your hoping for a good or even decent ending, the fact that Gwen and Addison are here and the other hotter females aren't should give you an idea what happened with the ending of SisterX3...

Edit - don't know if you played "Spaced Out" and how much flak that game's ending got that carried over to that devs new game "Water World", but sisterX3 basically told that game "hold my beer".

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
This might sound cruel, but Play it ! If I I had to sit through the ending, so do you...
Basically keep expectations low, if your hoping for a good or even decent ending, the fact that Gwen and Addison are here and the other hotter females aren't should give you an idea what happened with the ending of SisterX3...

Edit - don't know if you played "Spaced Out" and how much flak that game's ending got that carried over to that devs new game "Water World", but sisterX3 basically told that game "hold my beer".
I appreciate your honesty. I kinda saw where things were headed a couple of releases before the final one, but I was hoping that wasn't going to be the case. :) As long as my Gwen is safe- I should be able to handle the rest of it. Lol

Yes, I'm also playing "Water World" and have read through the comments about "polishing solar panels" and how disappointed people were that ending(?). That's a convoluted mess in and of itself... Lol

I can also see people's point about this game having s-l-o-w loading times and transitions between scenes... What's up with all the "Spielberg-ian" dissolves? People are saying this isn't even in Ren'py- then what engine is it in...because it's kind of awful. :) Is it against the Dev's religion to provide ample space for "Save" games- honestly. Does anyone know how to rip the CG's out of this one or does UnRen still do the job?

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I can not get this to load a save and continue. The readability of the text is OK on my screen but I don't know what (if any) commands hide the text box. I think it was made with , I wish he had stuck with Renpy.
I can confirm It is VNMaker as I have had conversations with him about it. he claims it's easier to program and Debug. Made by the same makers of RPGM

@Kasey Also this game is a sequel to Sister, Sister, Sister

Reactions: pgm_01

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
anyone else have their game crash like 6 pages of text in? cant seem to get past it.

btw @Hones I love your sig. One of my favorite characters on here.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
quite enjoyed SSS..thus i'll definitely give this a go...D/L now....time to make a cuppa tea :D
well..so much for that..game will not run..why the heck did they use one of the worst possible engines?..SSS was a nice clean running smooth game..why switch engines? pffft.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Hm, is a bit early to give a statement but Addison as a roommate... uh. But someone has to "corrupt" the MC. :whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The engine would not bother me when Save and Load would work correctly. A bit annoying.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
You mean some of the best models? at least body wise. The face one 1 of them leaves something to be desired.
To each their own, I just happen to not be attracted to pre-pubescent girls... or "women" that have the body of 12yr old boys... give me the so called "doll twins" any day... though not in the crappy state SisterX3 left them, as they are trash at that point...

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I loved the idea of making Addison the MC's roommate, she was the most fun character in the first game, someone that puts things in motion, sometimes she does indeed looks hideous but she can look good, depends on the dev. From my observation she usually looks weird anytime she opens her month or smiles.

Hope we see Jennifer at the college as well, she was my favorite in the first game

about the engine change, I don't mind, I don't mind the font either, my only complaints would be the color of the names, you can't read this shit in gray. Also there doesn't seem to be a way to hide the text, can't have a VN without it

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
Yeah, the font for this game is abysmal, and the black on white makes it even worse. I'd take comic sans over this font.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes