3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well its a request that when you release any games just do a ltitle more and upload both 64 and 32 bit versions.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Way too many dependencies on using sprites. It the lazy way to make a VN. I'm guessing because he is using Visual Noval Maker. but still just rendering backgrounds and doing sprites lazy work.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Way too many dependencies on using sprites. It the lazy way to make a VN. I'm guessing because he is using Visual Noval Maker. but still just rendering backgrounds and doing sprites lazy work.
Can you provide a 32 bit version of the game.?

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Going to add my voice to the growing crowd about terrible engine choice as well as the font + transparency.
+1 - Epic fail for me, did support SSS but no chance with this one. Yet another proof of the adage that sequels are invariably inferior to the originals ...

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
For the creators of Sister, Sister, Sister, this is a jump to the bottom. I did not expect this.
Weak graphics, terrible models, not convenient engine, terrible text format.

Reactions: Nightphysics

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Wow this engine is truly terrible. I'm not able to load a game as the yes button won't click. Any idea why he chose this over the much more stable Ren'Py? NIH syndrome?

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
Just played this , i think i had a few problems , i play the intro and after a few classes i get that's all for now , if i skip intro i get all new stuff and go to the party ....

And for some reasons saves do not load for me

Reactions: Fred Flintstone

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Wow this engine is truly terrible. I'm not able to load a game as the yes button won't click. Any idea why he chose this over the much more stable Ren'Py? NIH syndrome?
He told me it's easier to program than Ren'py. That's why he changed

roojohan

Sep 7, 2017
Just played this , i think i had a few problems , i play the intro and after a few classes i get that's all for now , if i skip intro i get all new stuff and go to the party ....

if you hadnot written this i would have missed most of the content.

Reactions: Fred Flintstone

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
32 bit systems are being phased out and developers have started leaving them behind. Both indie and AAA.
Oh that's sad. So that is a bad news on my part. Either I have to upgrade to 64 bit or miss 64 bit games but I still request game developers to at least mention with the installation file whether it is for 64 bit or 32 bit so that people like us know before hand whether we should download these games or not and not waste our time in their download and go to other games.

red_33

Oct 19, 2018
Very very slow to load anything. Font is terrible to read. I could literally write faster myself than wait for text to load. Font is like reading the old " Adrian Mole" books or " Diary of a Wimp"..........yes I get the school context but at least put the story in a readable font. The Engine is soooooooooooooooooooooo..............sssssllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooowwwww.

Don't think I will persist with this game. Much better fast, well written ones out there. 2/10 for effort .....D+ for readability.............developer must try harder or flunk out.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
I'm not able to load a game as the yes button won't click.
cropped up with the introduction.
It took me a little while to figure out... but I think it's a "modal" issue. Which means it's an option (probably not) or an issue with the current build of the game engine (equally unlikely).

Essentially, when the "Yes/No" buttons appear - they are a layer on top of the previous layers. Normally, that sort of behavior is modal (i.e. all other layers are switched off until this layer is closed).
But it looks, for whatever reason, that the Yes/No layer isn't separated from the layers below it. So when you mouse over the Yes/No, you're also mousing over the save/load slots behind it. The game gets confused and so when you try to click Yes... it doesn't know whether you meant (Yes) or (save slot 5)... so does nothing.

I honestly can't imagine that @stevedave83 has written his own save/load routines... so he's probably using the standard ones. In which case, it's an engine/template issue and he shouldn't be blamed. The only other thing I can think of is that he's accidentally unticked a "show modal" option box somewhere - but I've never used , so I don't even know if such a thing exists.

Workaround: When the Yes/No choices appear... move the mouse to the left, over the icon that appears when you move the mouse near "Yes". Clicking on the icon works, because it doesn't overlap the save slots behind it.

02/03 Edit: I've looked at this again briefly with the release of Chapter 2. I can't see any reference to anything that looks like modal within the underlying code. Closest I can see is two different values for zOrder... 0 and 10,000. Depending on the context... or maybe BlendMode. It's beyond me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes