VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Cuntswell Academy [Ch. 10 SE] [Virtual Indecency]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3589835

Oh wow! Only played about 15 minutes of it to when the MC gets to his room but wow wow wow! This is like the sex comedy American Pie meets the 80's movie called Porky's. The setting of the game is hilarious and also the sitution that is a goldmine for fantasies that every man has had in his life. The character designs are good the dialogue is a damn artform, and i'm excited to see what happens next! Highly recommend A++
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Sesinho

I dont know if its good enough to be rated as good, but it deinetly is average.

The main reason is that the choices, only affect to the approach to the scenes, but you dont decide to nto see it, so they are choices, but if for instance you dont like certain girl, it doesnt matter, the game will give her to you, you will get to chose how.

Another reason is that some scenes are repetive and the technical aspect is not even close to brilliant, so the overall feeling, despite this focusing heavy on incest and lesbian (which is like the perfect combo for me) is not that satisfying. IT doesnt have the best scenes in the site.
    Also there are quite some scenes in dark setting, and others seem to end and send you abrutly elsewhere without transition.

In the writin department, i can say that the writing is there, but wirting is also scene planning and scripting and stuff, and there are some things i dont like much. For instance:
    The game takes a turn to some sort of mental control, and some conspiracy plot that i cant say i like and in the way, it forgets about Leigh

So, overall it has quite an amount of scenes with kinks that are to my liking, but, it doesnt have that extra to be good.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

IamUnderman

Pretty decent game all in all. I am not somebody who cares especially for graphics or animations and I generally prefer strong writing and creative settings. This one does a decent job at providing that and also throws quite a lot of different girls at the player. You are bound to find someone you like in there.

By no means a masterpiece, but solid in my eyes. Eagerly awaiting the next update
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Condemned77

An utterly pointless game, its called a sequel but given not one single thing you do in the first game carries over to this one its not, at best it is loosely based on it.
    So for example of the few choices you did get to make in the first game like rejecting addison and gwen are now undone.

After the end of the first game you might have thought MC would be done being bossed around with his power and all but no even that is undone in this game and you once again follow orders like a good little sub, yes you do get to play dom but only as far as they let you.

Sigh... the MC is still a dumb horny character who althrough already has sex whenever he wants takes help from the random girl in his dorm to talk to girls.

It does have vastly improved game stability compaired to the first game, still a few spelling errors but none of the huge problems from before.

More pointless "free roaming" where you have to do everything to move on and where you have to give the right choice or you cant move forward.

All "choices" have the same result so just pick anything it dosent matter in the slightest.

Story dosent go anywhere, it recaps the "first" game a little but the DEVs version not how you played it, after that the main story is never finished and the game ends telling you its part one and DEV is NOT working on part two.

The only reason you might want to play this is for the very good sex scenes of which some are little stories themselves and worth watching.
  5. T
    5.00 star(s)

Thialf

Review Ch 10 SE:
    The story is a continuation of Sister, Sister, Sister.

It does contain some rather... petite women (certainly not all!), but don't worry, everybody is over 18! (y)
    Compared to Sister, Sister, Sister, the petite women do act much more maturely, making it a bit less creepy.

It continues the story from Sister, Sister, Sister, which involves paranormal / mindcontrol themes.

Basically, the game uses the MC's mind control ability to "persuade" other characters to pursue taboo relationships. This makes the game a bit voyeuristic, but don't worry there is no NTR. Instead, I find overcoming the NPC's reluctance quite hot.

The game is made in Ren'py and is purely story driven. It seems that the story doesn't branch very much, the choices seem to matter more inside the scenes, but I think it's alright. It's not a "choose your own adventure" kind of game anyway. There is absolutely zero grinding involved and minimal non-erotic dialogue (because of the erotic elements of the overarching story), making this a very good fap game.

Overall, I rate it 5 stars, but I must admit that is also to compensate for the haters who played older versions and likely haven't looked back. Realistically I would give it between 4-5 stars, because there are some minor issues with the renders (clipping). The story would also be 4 stars rather than 5. Still the 5 stars are justifyable because it's just a fantastic fap game!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

So, I've been enjoying your work since SSS was released. I'm on the fence with this one. Don't get me wrong. The story is good. The characters are ok. I'm not sure where the story is headed, but I kinda want to see it play out. I could go into great detail about everything but I would rather not spoil it for those that will try it out. Bringing back characters form SSS was a nice change. The new ones are also interesting. Keep up the good work. I'll keep an eye out to see how things progress. Thank you
  7. 1.00 star(s)

maxx mad

The casting is a real freakshow, one looking like your 8 years old daughter, even if the game was good, that's already a NO for me.

The story is between weird and a total nonsense, just like his previous game.

And for the final blow, most sex scenes aren't even arousing.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Avaron1974

Since the engine move the game is playable and stable enough to enjoy.

It's the sequel to Sister, Sister, Sister and it's started pretty good out of the gate.

A few old faces return as the MC from SSS and his twin both move away to attend Cuntswell Academy which happens to be a girls college the MC managed to get accepted too.

On the first day he finds out the cousin from SSS is going to be his roommate so we know we won't be getting any peace.

It seems to have a pretty diverse set of characters from the overly horny mother of a friend wanting to relive her youth to the oddball daddy's girl.

It will be interesting to see where it goes from here.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

-Loli-Ghost-

Review updated for Ch.4 - It deserves more than 2 stars but I feel like it hasn't fully earned the 3 stars yet

I think there's still some bugs in the game because I tried quite a few different ways but I couldn't triggered the alt threesome in Ch4

It now has a working rollback feature

Scenes:

Dialogue during the scenes is good the renders are average the developer should increase the quantity of images during the animation scenes and the scenes in general that would make them far more enjoyable
  10. 5.00 star(s)

seamanq

Any time an author tries to make a sequel, there are always risks. There are good things and bad about this game.

Now, the good: Mom returns in this sequel finally, and Gwen and the MC take Dahlia home for some fun. Dahlia peeks on the MC and Mom roleplaying, and this opens a whole new chain of events. The final scene of chapter 2 ends with a threesome with the MC, Gwen, and Dahlia. The relationship with the MC and Gwen seems to be more back to normal like it was in Sister X3. A scene at the end of chapter 2 suggests that the headmaster of the Academy may have kinky ideas for the MC as well, so this is another potential story line.

I will be honest that I didn't like the preview or Chapter 1 that much, but Chapter 2 appears to be getting the story back on track. For those that think the story is unrealistic or would not happen in real life, guess what, it's fiction, ok? It's also a fantasy. Usually when mothers have sex with their sons, someone is going to prison. So if you are expecting this to be great literature, move on and look at something else. If you want to enjoy another fantasy romp with a boy who is the single male at an all-girl school, that's another matter. I am looking forward to the next installment, and would encourage others to at least give this a good look before listening to all the haters who want to destroy this artists' work that they are enjoying for free.

I am revising this review because the developer showed a lot of humility by canning the old engine and moving the game back to Ren'py. I think after being slammed for fonts, they decided to go with defaults, so the game is very readable, consistent, and reliable. I skipped Chapter 3 because I couldn't play it before the change in platform. Now this game is living up to its' promise. I look forward to the next installment.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

RoadWulf

I have recinded my previous review because the game has now been (as of March 2019) put onto an engine that is not a flaming piece of crap. It is instead on Ren'Py.

Also, now that there has been some progression in the story, there is finally starting to be some signs of the story from SSS making it's way into the game. Things are looking up.