Cum on Cock

BadgerBravo

Nov 9, 2019
I know there's a few options out there.
Just wondered if anyone knew how I would go about creating conforming cum on cocks in Daz3d?

I mainly use DBXXX penis in my shots. Would love to be able to make my own finishes etc.
I can model in 3d, just wondered how I make it conforming? I'm assuming it's similar to clothing?

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Without being snarky, here's the very first google result:

>Hi all,
>I want to create a conforming prop for the G8 figures: a puddle of slime that sticks to the figure and follows its movements >when posed (eg on the hands and arms).
>This would be my first attempt at such a project. How would I go about it? How do I make the prop or figure conform?

Model it to fit the zeroed figure, import as OBJ and make sure it lines up with the zeroed figure, then use Edit>Figure>Transfer Utility setting the Source to the base figure and the Target to your model.

> Thanks! Can you save it as such (so that you have to do that action only once?)

Yes, one you have the item rigged (and there may be a need to edit the weight maps or add extra joint controlled morphs - it depends on the shape) then you can use File>Save As>Support Assets>Figure/Prop Asset to save it as an item you can load (you could also just save a scene or scene subset).
Now I'm not an expert at making daz assets, but i've been lurking long enough that i've absorbed a lot of "book learning" from other people's answers.

Here is my understanding of what you need to do:

1. import the object you want it to conform to - in it's "base" state, so all morph sliders etc at zero

2. model your object in 3d rending program of your choice *cough* blender if you don't already know how to 3d model. Make sure it does not intersect anywhere with the underlying dick! I'm assuming you'll want to use a cum material shader and those generally use translucency, so the model has to be a closed 3d shape. Remember to do UV mapping as well.

3. Export just your object from blender as an "obj", then import into daz (this can have some gotcha's, search other threads on here or daz forums for info)

4. in Daz load both your target figure + geograft dick. position your obj aligned to the dick.

5. Use the Transfer Utility so Daz calculates the data to set the vertexes of your object to have an association with the vertexes of the underlying dick. (That is, when the base object vertexes move, so do the relevant ones of your model)

6. The influence of different vertexes on your object can be "weight mapped". Its quite a deep rabbit hole but allows true customization. You probably would not need for a close-confirming cum layer.

7. Joint Controlled Morphs allow the position (angle) of joints in the base object to operate on hidden morph sliders of your target object. Another advanced topic.

8. Test it out, see that it works as you morph the dick.

One thing i'm not entirely sure about it how to make sure the Transfer utility only takes the dick vertexes into account, not the character's thighs for example. That might need you to do some selecting of what parts of the base object are used in the transfer mapping.

Good luck!

Reactions: BadgerBravo

BadgerBravo

Nov 9, 2019
Without being snarky, here's the very first google result:

OMG. I've literally turned into my dad!
That's probably the answer I give him, to 90% of his computer questions!
But thanks for taking the time to lay out the answer. I'm gonna check it out.

Reactions: osanaiko