VN Others Completed Cum on! Bukkake Ranch! ~Rear Elementals Into Wet, Horny Girls!~ [Softhouse-Seal & Devil-seal]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
28523.jpg

Overview
Cum on down to the peaceful Bukkake Ranch, a good old farm out of the way from all the commotion and hubbub of the town, a place where you can relax and enjoy a quiet life with your four elementals: the salamander girl, Sara, the slime girl, Myil, the kobold, Korin, and the harpy, Papy. Life is good on the farm. That is, until the Demon Queen shows up your front lawn, demanding you create the legendary Slut’s Stone before she decides to wipe your farm off the map.​

GAME INFO
Title:
See-eki! Bukkake Bokujou! ~Oshiru Ippai, Seirei-tachi o H ni Shiiku!~
Original title: セーエキ!ぶっかけ牧場! ~お汁いっぱい、精霊達をHに飼イク!~
Aliases: Sperm! Bukkake Ranch! -Cumbreasted Spirits Raised on Ecchiness-
Developer / Publisher: Softhouse-Seal & Devil-seal /
Updated: Japanese 2012-02-24 English 2013-10-18
Visual Novel:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Censorship: No
Version: 1.00e
Platform: Windows
Language:
English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOADS
Win
: - - -
Others: Save

30344.jpg 30347.jpg 30348.jpg 30350.jpg 30351.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
not really my thing either but had a go, Through someone might want it

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed/cleaned up OP
Added images
added tag's & genre
added VNDB info
Added mirrors

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Hi how do i play it on windows 10
?
Easy follow instructions in Op. I have win10 tested and works. I have given u all the info u need just read instruction and BOOM your playing.

D

Deleted member 660718

Easy follow instructions in Op. I have win10 tested and works. I have given u all the info u need just read instruction and BOOM your playing.
Instructions unclear:
Download and install a program in the link provided depending on your WINDOWS to Run in Japanese Admin.

What link provided? I cant find none. the download link for the game? I used nopy. Nothing there just 1 big folder.

I did everything in the instructions except installing the program in the link provided.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Instructions unclear:
Download and install a program in the link provided depending on your WINDOWS to Run in Japanese Admin.

What link provided? I cant find none. the download link for the game? I used nopy. Nothing there just 1 big folder.

I did everything in the instructions except installing the program in the link provided.
If you read the instructions would understand.
In the folder as you say as per Op instructions is the bukkake Ranch.exe as explained in Op extract and copy crack over .EXE also explained then run with whatever program u need for your windows also explained. Play game.

EASY Seeing as its a Japanese game translated u ALWAYS need a Program depending on your Windows 7/10 etc. As its a Japanese game the link would be Running Japanese Games on Windows Below the instructions in Op. Seeing as in the instructions Run in Japanese Admin should have told you. Follow link in OP to get the windows program u need
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Download and install a program in the link provided depending on your WINDOWS to Run in Japanese Admin.
3- Extract Crack Overwrite
4- Right Click on "bukkakeRanch.exe" and Run with Japanese Locale as Admin
4-Play game
INFO: Crack included in case.
Running Japanese Games on Windows

Windows 7
Microsoft Applocale, Hongfire Applocale
Windows 10
NTLEA, Locale Emulator by xupefei

D

Deleted member 660718

If you read the instructions would understand.
In the folder as you say as per Op instructions is the bukkake Ranch.exe as explained in Op extract and copy crack over .EXE also explained then run with whatever program u need for your windows also explained. Play game.

EASY Seeing as its a Japanese game translated u ALWAYS need a Program depending on your Windows 7/10 etc. As its a Japanese game the link would be Running Japanese Games on Windows Below the instructions in Op. Seeing as in the instructions Run in Japanese Admin should have told you. Follow link in OP to get the windows program u need

Running Japanese Games on Windows

Windows 7
Microsoft Applocale, Hongfire Applocale
Windows 10
NTLEA, Locale Emulator by xupefei
There is no link, I was clicking the RunningJapanese Games on Windows thing in case it was a link and its not.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
There is no link, I was clicking the Running Japanese Games on Windows thing in case it was a link and its not.
OP link Fixed, Somehow link was missed. It happens. Fixed Now.

But if you had of wanted to could have placed Running Japanese Games on Windows in the search engine at the top and link would have been there for you.

Dec 9, 2017
Is this version different from the one that Mangagamer localized? Why do we need to run it in Japanese locale? I mean I have my computer set that way anyways because of other VN's, I'm just a little confused.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
they should get rid of that loli.
Give her an ass, some boobs or downright a walking cane? What is it with people these days? You can let your fictional waifu be raped by some brute or monsters but you can't let a girl with no ass and no tits get some sausage? So long as it's stated "over 18" in any way of the word, why should slender physque be an issue?