Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
For a first attempt it's a decent start. Renders are good (except for a Marcus's sex scene - weird cock and finger in his body), map is interesting enough and writing even tho not amazing is fine enough. But it will require a lot of groundwork - Add punctuation and capital letters (that's the most annoying one), small things like game title or missing tiles in a background so our character can move in a walls (like in a toilet near the park). Quite a few of them and they are rather obvious so I'm sure they can be fixed. I will observe it for sure as idea is interesting

Reactions: Ibis

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
If it's rivalry I find it good, but if it's an usual "choose the ntr route and nothing else" then damn it.

I like to compete for the girl, but I don't like to have full control, gonna try the first version.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Ok this game is extremely bad... let me explain why I say so:

-First of all the engine, using RPG maker for this type of game is a mistake, it's a walking simulator, go from A to B, talk to x and go back to A. It would make more sense using another engine that would let you go instantly from A to B, for example ren'py.

-The writing is horrible, not only it is boring but it makes many grammar mistakes. There are no words to describe it rather than seeing.

-The game routes are kind of bad, as I thought this game is all about choosing options to push the girls away or take them for yourself, no competition with the NPC, kind of expected it but... sigh.

-It hasn't customized the menu of rpg maker, at the very least it should have been changed to show something more relevant, like for example corruption of the girls.

-System related to corruption is bad, because yeah there is no system, from what I have seen your word is law, there isn't an affection system and don't worry you don't have any risk at all.

-Quest system is horrible, don't you ever forget where do you have to go, if you do it then good luck talking to every single NPC, at the very least adding a quest log should be a must, even more in a rpg maker game.

-Character designs are discordant.

I can't recommend something like this to anyone at all, I truly hope that the developer solves the many issues that the game is having, I would truly recommend a change of engine because of how the game is made.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Ok this game is extremely bad... let me explain why I say so:

-First of all the engine, using RPG maker for this type of game is a mistake, it's a walking simulator, go from A to B, talk to x and go back to A. It would make more sense using another engine that would let you go instantly from A to B, for example ren'py.

-The writing is horrible, not only it is boring but it makes many grammar mistakes. There are no words to describe it rather than seeing.

-The game routes are kind of bad, as I thought this game is all about choosing options to push the girls away or take them for yourself, no competition with the NPC, kind of expected it but... sigh.

-It hasn't customized the menu of rpg maker, at the very least it should have been changed to show something more relevant, like for example corruption of the girls.

-System related to corruption is bad, because yeah there is no system, from what I have seen your word is law, there isn't an affection system and don't worry you don't have any risk at all.

-Quest system is horrible, don't you ever forget where do you have to go, if you do it then good luck talking to every single NPC, at the very least adding a quest log should be a must, even more in a rpg maker game.

-Character designs are discordant.

I can't recommend something like this to anyone at all, I truly hope that the developer solves the many issues that the game is having, I would truly recommend a change of engine because of how the game is made.
Oops...:oops:x'D

Led

Jul 16, 2017
As far as I got, which wasn't that far (until they reached the house), it was. I can't say how the rest of it goes.

I tried. I really did. I couldn't take the absolutely horrible translation and the fact that the MC acts like a spoiled 8 year old from the get-go. How anyone could see the MC as being domineering later in the game is a complete mystery.
Thanks. I guess I'll skip this one, then, regardless of the Ren'Py like game design (which I usually prefer).

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
So I never knew that George Hamilton had a giant black cock, that's crazy. :WutFace:

Question for those who have played the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, so I have gone back and read the description "clearly" again and now my head hurts. :(

I have read everyone's post which played some of what they were "able to endure" and now I have to try this for myself to see how bad the game really is.

I guess today I'll go for some "potential" frustration to see how much I can take of the game-play before deleting the game from my PC. :)

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Okay, so I have gone back and read the description "clearly" again and now my head hurts. :(

I have read everyone's post which played some of what they were "able to endure" and now I have to try this for myself to see how bad the game really is.

I guess today I'll go for some "potential" frustration to see how much I can take of the game-play before deleting the game from my PC. :)
The dark side is strong in you... and you have found the way to make it stronger, wait, did I say dark side? I meant masochism!.

Haha well later on share your experiences with this masterpiece XD, I already shared mine!.

• Haha
Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
The dark side is strong in you... and you have found the way to make it stronger, wait, did I say dark side? I meant masochism!.

Haha well later on share your experiences with this masterpiece XD, I already shared mine!.
Hi DawnCry,

Well thanks.

In the game, I have reached an early point that I would like to ask a question about from those who have already played to the end of this version.

Do we get to have some fun with the one-legged Milf? Please say yes.

Fuck that stump; fuck that stump; okay that was an uncalled-for statement. Sorry to all the one-legged sluts out-there.

However, one-legged Milf(s) can be sexy too. :)

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes