Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Is this Game a remake or a Second Part? When I look on the story I knew all people from the beginning and aso the living places.

Aug 16, 2017
Why RGPM ?
Like @Last Moment Why RPGM is it easier coding wise or something else that makes it easy I do not understand
probably its so cheap to get. I was in steam today and rpgm maker was there and even though I didn't give it a proper look, it did look initially like the dev program was on sale. from what programmer friends tell me, it is also really easy to produce with and write code in, like riding a bike with stabilisers on. takes little time to add stuff so more free time for rendering. personally I don't mind it in the right hands as some devs can make some good games with it, as long as the grind is little, small maps that don't require minutes to walk across 5 of just to open a single scene of nothing, and the story/renders are decent enough.

this one is just mediocre but its not costing me anything to try until it dies like so so many before it

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
Like @Last Moment Why RPGM is it easier coding wise or something else that makes it easy I do not understand
probably its so cheap to get. I was in steam today and rpgm maker was there and even though I didn't give it a proper look, it did look initially like the dev program was on sale. from what programmer friends tell me, it is also really easy to produce with and write code in, like riding a bike with stabilisers on. takes little time to add stuff so more free time for rendering. personally I don't mind it in the right hands as some devs can make some good games with it, as long as the grind is little, small maps that don't require minutes to walk across 5 of just to open a single scene of nothing, and the story/renders are decent enough.

this one is just mediocre but its not costing me anything to try until it dies like so so many before it
I think Ren'Py is more easier than RPGM, and its totally free

marhen

Sep 27, 2017
Good start. Can't wait for more. Hopefully there will be some stronger action (NTR, corruption). Will stats be relevant? Hope so. Till next update.

metalbeard

Apr 1, 2017
0.1 Full?
Dammit, I missed the 0.1 half update, do I need to sit down for the full release? Maybe write my will or something?

metalbeard

Apr 1, 2017
0.1 Full?
Dammit, I missed the 0.1 half update, do I need to sit down for the full release? Maybe write my will or something?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I want the harem route without sharing (fuck ntr:p). So here goes a few questions after playing this update.

Do I always go for the love points?

If I stare like I did at aunt and Sophie, what does that mean route wise?

I guess the slut points is to turning them into whores, but what about lust, can I still choose the lust options and still get my harem?

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
I want the harem route without sharing (fuck ntr:p). So here goes a few questions after playing this update.

Do I always go for the love points?

If I stare like I did at aunt and Sophie, what does that mean route wise?

I guess the slut points is to turning them into whores, but what about lust, can I still choose the lust options and still get my harem?
For harem route love points should be greater or little smaller than the lust points...

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes