Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
I get the sentiment. I sometimes feel the same way. Not defending them or anything, but I do find the numbers semi-plausible. It took me 100-120 hours (3-4 a day on average, since I’m unemployed) over a month’s time to complete the latest update from start to finish. My code is more complex and I have more quality control processes, but I also didn’t have to make the initial renders. And for context, I’ve written software professionally for about five years.

I’m making some assumptions about KoL, but I’m pretty sure he lives in India based on comment history. Depending on where, the 10-12k annual from Patreon would probably be enough to support themselves and their direct family, with maybe a little extra. And that’s assuming the majority of their subscriber count aren’t on the free tier, it could be closer to 7k. If they’re still trying to buy a house, or even just improve their life, they would need a second job, and this is a country with a lot less employee protections. I imagine they’re overworked and exhausted, not to mention family commitments in a very communal society.

What skews all these rationalizations for me is if they really do work with an independent writer, programmer, and Daz renderer. Because if that’s the case, then no, two updates a year makes absolutely no sense. It’s ironic that they’re often blamed for delays, because if KoL said this was a solo project, then 2-3 annual updates is very realistic.

Last edited:

Ivan_Cuckold

Mar 5, 2024
We need every girl with other men. Marcus is fine and all, but I'd love to see Emma with someone else. Someone older.
I almost agree with you, I’m the same dude) I would like to see Emma with another African, Emma is the best and sweetest girl there, who should be fucked by every other man and I think it should be done so that after Emma has sex with others, the main character of the game will suck up her pussy covered in sperm

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes