VN Ren'Py Cultural Replay: A Culture Shock Fanwork [v0.35] [Palos69]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Who's your favorite girl?

• Total voters

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Will this version NOT be some NTR focused trash?
thing i hated most about the OG game was the MC was still such a fuckin beta bitch compared to the other guys, he was still basically a cuck. especially as it took 2.5 season to actually get anywhere with fam
I might love NTR, but even I can see your problems are a skill issue.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Pages and pages of ntr flamers and copycat whiners in an explicitly clear ntr game... never a surprise to see in the 95 crowd..

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Also to the dev, I highly recommend putting somewhere on the OP that you have full permission from original dev, and aren't profiting from this project to help minimize and make it clear to all the ignorant people that keep flowing in this thread and spewing frothy anger in every direction they can

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
Also to the dev, I highly recommend putting somewhere on the OP that you have full permission from original dev, and aren't profiting from this project to help minimize and make it clear to all the ignorant people that keep flowing in this thread and spewing frothy anger in every direction they can
Yeah, it's in multiple places on the first post, but I'll try to make it even more clear.
so this is alpha path only,

day 5 tracy black guy scene is all gone, why?
i looked at scripts aunt and tracy talk about the date but nothing is shown and skip to day 5
will they be reinserted or is this alpha only?

and how to get this scene?
The Tracy/Lucas scene was pushed back til later. Instead of a flashback, it has better use as an actual scene or as fuel for a Liza scene.

NTR is disabled as a default setting. It can be changed from the Preferences menu. I would check that first if you're not getting the scenes you're expecting. I've added a line to the intro page so the disabled default is more clear.

And about the screenshot, I removed that part of the scene. I tried a few ways of making it work, but it really just came down to "someone just sexually assaulted my sibling" and how does the story continue from there. Since I didn't have the renders to show Marcus and James in prison, I decided it was best to remove it.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2019
All I ever wanted from this game was anal with Karla. Going to give it a try to see if any of the fans who contributed the art share my interests.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Did you read the fucking OP? "Build and maintain a harem" yeah clearly an ntr game :FacePalm: :rolleyes:
You are in special form I see. It's not about what is the primary focus vs second focus so much as it is that literally anytime a game looks decent but even hints at the mere presence of the 3 letter word, the ntr hating basement brigade comes out in full form in this site. Does the opposite happen in pure harem games? Sure, but they are neither as loud and obnoxious, nor as numerous in pure numbers. But the worst is how entitled anti ntr people are. I can't stand it when they complain about "oh if ntr is present then it takes away development time for the content I want to see." Which is only slightly ahead of the ones that complain "if any route has ntr, it means that the mc is getting cucked in some universe and I can't play a game where any version of the girl is a whore so I'm out."

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
why remake this lol demon boy wouldve been 10x better
To be honest, a huge factor is because the original renders use the same assets in multiple scenes and are reusable. What I'm doing would be impossible otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tunak23

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
There is currently no new Emma content. But there will be. There are some good renders in the fanart thread that I've outlined scenes for.
Good to hear! Like the other user I'm also mostly following the game just for Emma content.

Honestly, I was getting a bit annoyed with how Emma was being developed in Culture Shock. The peak Emma content was back at the party when you can get into a threesome with her and Marcus, or just watch her suck/fuck Marcus in the laundry room. It was an incredibly hot scene with a lot of variations.

But after that a lot of the Emma scenes stopped making sense. Why would she feel the need to CHEAT on the MC, if MC was into NTR, and she knew that? Honestly the better way to proceed with Emma would've been consensual cucking, and I really hope that gets developed in this rewrite.

For example, here's my suggestion: during the scene at Emma's house where she and Marcus fool around under the blanket, it would make a lot more sense if she TELLS the MC to follow them after a few minutes, and then he goes to spy on them with her permission. You could even use some of the images from the Alpha route to add a scene where MC gets a go with Emma after Marcus leaves.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Yeah, you weren't able to start anything with the sister this early in the original game. The same will happen to the mother in the next update. Relationship dynamics need to be introduced earlier for the NTR to work, imo.

The "incident' was a start of a route that is being developed but won't be fully expanded on until later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By the toy? So the incident is canon in the story or by choice? So Sunny isn't a virgin in this fanmade version? I am a bit confused.

Last edited:

4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
Does this game hold up to the promise of the original? You know, that your choices will sway your score from one path to the other at any point in the game rather than lock you on a super over the top route? Also, will the characters stay consistent instead of turning 180 depending on which route you are?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Good to hear! Like the other user I'm also mostly following the game just for Emma content.

Honestly, I was getting a bit annoyed with how Emma was being developed in Culture Shock. The peak Emma content was back at the party when you can get into a threesome with her and Marcus, or just watch her suck/fuck Marcus in the laundry room. It was an incredibly hot scene with a lot of variations.

But after that a lot of the Emma scenes stopped making sense. Why would she feel the need to CHEAT on the MC, if MC was into NTR, and she knew that? Honestly the better way to proceed with Emma would've been consensual cucking, and I really hope that gets developed in this rewrite.

For example, here's my suggestion: during the scene at Emma's house where she and Marcus fool around under the blanket, it would make a lot more sense if she TELLS the MC to follow them after a few minutes, and then he goes to spy on them with her permission. You could even use some of the images from the Alpha route to add a scene where MC gets a go with Emma after Marcus leaves.
I agree completely.
Emma would be so good at cucking.

I also agree in the original game her scenes don't make sense if the mc likes ntr.

Reactions: Trpfuhgshjvm

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Dont understand whats the point in this additional thread here. Isnt that the same as the OG? -.-
Maybe if it were made by the same dev? This is not any different from Office Wife, DMD, Manilla Shaw, Big Brother, AWAM and so many other games that a new person either reformatted or reimagined the original version of a game? They all deservedly have their own game threads. Not to mention all the independent modders out there that have their own thread page that adds or alters game content out there? I fail to see the reason for your post.

lucfer99

Apr 19, 2018
do we consider this as a separate game because i have not played the original one before so if i play this first it will harm my experience when i played the original game after this?

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
do we consider this as a separate game because i have not played the original one before so if i play this first it will harm my experience when i played the original game after this?
This is essentially the original, just an improved version of it. Its only has the first 6 days at the moment, while the actual one has 30+ days.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes