4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Care to Elaborate on that ? Gone from almost finished in August to news in March or April.
2 routes are done and we're reworking the first one, route 3 is done writing wise, 80% art wise, route 5 is 50% writing wise, just ended true ending route storyboard. The game development got slow due a couple of unforeseen events unfortunately but I'll have to make up some time in the next few months

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
2 routes are done and we're reworking the first one, route 3 is done writing wise, 80% art wise, route 5 is 50% writing wise, just ended true ending route storyboard. The game development got slow due a couple of unforeseen events unfortunately but I'll have to make up some time in the next few months
What kind of content will the different routes have? For example, will there be only netorare, or will there be netorase route/s as well?

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
Cuckoo Mask Update - Rabbit route

"I swear to god this is not an april fool's joke LMAO Here's a new update of Cuckoo Mask! Now you can enjoy both Fox and Rabbit mask route..."

Reactions: DrHid

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Cuckoo Mask Update - Rabbit route

"I swear to god this is not an april fool's joke LMAO Here's a new update of Cuckoo Mask! Now you can enjoy both Fox and Rabbit mask route..."
Anyone got the release?

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
I'm gonna post it myself if anyone offers to help me doing a thread for
What do you mean help you? What do you need exactly?

I always thought Bunny Demon was an RPG game, but I guess I was wrong.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
What do you mean help you? What do you need exactly?

I always thought Bunny Demon was an RPG game, but I guess I was wrong.
I want to do a thread for the game and post a playable build but I'm too busy to do it myself so I was thinking if someone was willing to do it at my place

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
I want to do a thread for the game and post a playable build but I'm too busy to do it myself so I was thinking if someone was willing to do it at my place
might be worth posting a request in https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/ bar that i dont know if there are any ways to create a thread myself
Looks to already be posted here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-neighbour-is-a-bunny-demon-hyanmaru-games.204018/

RULES for posting in Game Threads:
"
We'll split the issue into 2 parts:

1) I want to share content that isn't published on the site yet:

1.1) I want to have ownership of the thread:
  1. Follow the uploading rules of the forum (Game Uploading Rules, Comic & Animations Uploading Rules)
  2. Use the template found on the bottom of the aforementioned threads.
  3. Post it under the request section of the correct forum (Game Requests, Comic & Animation Requests)
  4. Report your own thread, tag it as Game update or Comic / Animation Update and state that it needs to be moved.
  5. If you do the above steps and get your thread up, in the future if you have any updates you must report the thread as an update with the links.
If you can't be bothered with this you can follow the following procedure below.

1.2) I just want to share content:
  1. You can post under the request section of the correct forum (Game Requests, Comic & Animation Requests)
  2. Post the links and as much information as possible
  3. Report your own thread, tag it as Game update or Comic / Animation Update and state that it needs a thread.

2) I want to share an updated version of content already available on the site:

1. Report the thread with the content already available, tag it as Game update or Comic / Animation Update and include the links for it."
    (https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-post-content-under-games-comics-animations.50728/)

Reactions: Hasselnut

garmander

Aug 15, 2020
I'm gonna post it myself if anyone offers to help me doing a thread for
so.... are you gonna post it? sorry, i don't mean to be pushy, but I've been really looking forward to this for awhile.

Reactions: DrHid

Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
Sounds like you're one of the devs on it. Making a good Cuck game, isnt easy. I kinda like NTR bunnies, but the one thing i dislike, is when i am forced into a cuck role, rather than a sharing (stag) role. Dont get me wrong, i am not asking you to change the game, in fact, i preffer when devs stick to their vision. But when you make several routes, i would suggest (for future maybe?) one that also fits that role. I personally like sharing, even in real life, but the humiliation aspect of cucking goes against my core. So again, IF you want to make several routes, i personally, would love to see one that has more of a stag feel, than a cuck :) In my opinion, when you arent given a choice (as you are in NTR bunnies), It takes away from the feeling. Like in the afforementioned game, where you can essentially chose to make your gf throw the key into the pond. It has a much stronger effect like that.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Sounds like you're one of the devs on it. Making a good Cuck game, isnt easy. I kinda like NTR bunnies, but the one thing i dislike, is when i am forced into a cuck role, rather than a sharing (stag) role. Dont get me wrong, i am not asking you to change the game, in fact, i preffer when devs stick to their vision. But when you make several routes, i would suggest (for future maybe?) one that also fits that role. I personally like sharing, even in real life, but the humiliation aspect of cucking goes against my core. So again, IF you want to make several routes, i personally, would love to see one that has more of a stag feel, than a cuck :) In my opinion, when you arent given a choice (as you are in NTR bunnies), It takes away from the feeling. Like in the afforementioned game, where you can essentially chose to make your gf throw the key into the pond. It has a much stronger effect like that.
That's.......... that's completely personal though, you don't like a CONCEPT of a game and you'll probably won't be able to enjoy 90% of the games out there. I'm not saying your preferences are not valid but you can't expect devs to do settings YOU like. Try my games, they're all very different

Reactions: yessiyuri1

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Fox mask is being vaguely rewritten to make it more netorase-y, Fennec will be technically NTR, but generally all the girls will fuck other people and mc will feel conflicted
Did the Fox mask rewrite already happen in this update?

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes