4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
MC: "I've never been to a party like this, everyone wears extravagant masks,"
"...but that guy in the corner not only wears a mask but also a full head costume. It seems that he wants to tell me something..." lol

THX for the share...
You read it that way, I read it this way.
1683765835271.png

somebody95147

May 22, 2020
The art is great, but the description made it seem like it would be a ton more "light-hearted" (for ntr stuff anyway), nope.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is just a normal ntr game with a misleading description (at least that demo route according to other comments, i guess),
and pretentious inner monologue of the MC.
Like I mentioned prior, I think the art is fantastic, but besides that, for me, the game is disappointing and a huge downer (i dont mean the ntr itself, the story was literally the most depressing one i've seen in any ntr game i have played, "bullied in a fun and sexy way", yeah sure).

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
Those drawings look weirdly straight out of Sydney, Australia. The stonework looks similar to the archways in buildings from the early 1900s, and the train station looks like the small buildings built throughout New South Wales and Victoria.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 92cbf4dd

Shaprada

Jun 13, 2020
The art is great, but the description made it seem like it would be a ton more "light-hearted" (for ntr stuff anyway), nope.

This is just a normal ntr game with a misleading description (at least that demo route according to other comments, i guess),
and pretentious inner monologue of the MC.
Like I mentioned prior, I think the art is fantastic, but besides that, for me, the game is disappointing and a huge downer (i dont mean the ntr itself, the story was literally the most depressing one i've seen in any ntr game i have played, "bullied in a fun and sexy way", yeah sure).
definitely not the worst, but yeah... I get it, its pretty depressing at its own level, especially for some people who's just recently trying to enjoy NTR genre

wish this site has a distinct tags like VNdb

Jptraplord

Aug 31, 2020
The game was hot and I liked the fox max girlfriend, however I really expected there to be more netorase with the girlfriend depending on the choices made. I was a bit disappointed that the story was linear as it was with the girlfriend seeming to fall under mind control rather than lust. The only choice at the end also doesn't really lead anywhere and could have been a place for a NTS epilogue. Still excited to see where the other routes lead, unfortunately I doubt the femdom routes with include pegging.

Reactions: arkeo and jojogeo

SeeQ

Oct 30, 2020
the game looks nice in terms of graphics but the story itself is not my tastes personally I think the story is a bit stupid but this is just my opinion I would like to play another game by the creator of this one but with a different story not related to NTR, cheating etc

Reactions: palmergames

Cyphrus

Mar 6, 2017
The looping replay aspect of this game, and the fact the main character shares a mask with the main cucker, makes me think there will be a twist revealed at the end where the main guy realizes he is getting cucked by a gigachad version of his future self... or something like that.
unfortunately I doubt the femdom routes with include pegging.

Reactions: Jptraplord

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
I have mixed feelings. The art is great and I feel like there's a lot of potential, but then the game just rushes into something very generic without realizing almost any of that potential. The currently available route starts off with something that hints at a potential netorase development once the MC and the girl both realize they enjoy it, but then the gf tells you to get lost because she's "embarrassed" if you are there and both of you immediately break the promises you made. You go back to the party and start stalking her and she immediately gives in whenever someone pushes her to go further than what she promised you. Then it just ends in a generic "oh God I love dick so much I'm gonna break up with my bf" NTR ending. On top of that, the rest of the gameplay is just going around the different rooms hunting for bits of dialogue.

garmander

Aug 15, 2020
Great art. I'm eager to see what's next for the MC. I'm hoping for more NTR content, even if the next updates are focusing more on other girl characters.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Great art. I'm eager to see what's next for the MC. I'm hoping for more NTR content, even if the next updates are focusing more on other girl characters.
all the girls will definitely fuck other guys rather than you + Fennec girl is cheating on her boyfriend and mc gets a crush on her so it's still gonna be NTR (and there's the true ending too)

YeeterOfSouls

Jun 9, 2020
Hasselnut's art is sublime as always. Unfortunately, the incredible art is kind of hindered by the writing. It's not particularly crude in any way, but it has a good bit of grammatical errors to it. I hope this is only because the game is in its early stages that it's like this, and it'll develop into something more refined once the development picks up. I hope this game updates soon!

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes