4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
That's.......... that's completely personal though, you don't like a CONCEPT of a game and you'll probably won't be able to enjoy 90% of the games out there. I'm not saying your preferences are not valid but you can't expect devs to do settings YOU like. Try my games, they're all very different
Oh absolutely. Like i said, i am not asking anyone to change it. I havent played this game since the first release here. Was simply saying that IF there are multiple routes, i would suggest consider making one of the routes, a stag route ^_^
Because while i believe that it would be nice, i dont want someone to compromize their vision of a game. As i believe that actually makes the overall game worse. And thanks for replying so fast <3

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Looks good, but i don't like hard ntr.
Would be better a Netorase/Cuckold path...

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Looks good, but i don't like hard ntr.
Would be better a Netorase/Cuckold path...
Hard NTR to me means the girl gets stolen by the end. This is clearly a cuckold path with the MC becoming a cuck and the LI becoming a slut. The end also makes it clear it was not hard NTR.

Dec 16, 2021
Hard NTR to me means the girl gets stolen by the end. This is clearly a cuckold path with the MC becoming a cuck and the LI becoming a slut. The end also makes it clear it was not hard NTR.
There's friction between some fans of Netorare and Netorase, that's probably why your definitions don't match even though you're both distinguishing between hard and not-hard NTR. Unfortunately, people can get very tetchy about their preferences for these fetishes and their relative adjecency.

O1010000

Nov 5, 2017
There's friction between some fans of Netorare and Netorase, that's probably why your definitions don't match even though you're both distinguishing between hard and not-hard NTR. Unfortunately, people can get very tetchy about their preferences for these fetishes and their relative adjecency.
Also I do not think anyone has yet bothered to make the dictionary of perversions and even if the had who would take the mantle of the definite authority on perversion? ;)

Besides it is kinda understandable cuckolding is a pretty touchy subject and even if you are into watching your girlfriend fuck other guys having her leave you completely in favor of said guys is not sexy and would probably turn most people in an emotional wreck. I am guessing that this is similar to the being raped fetish, sexy for some in their fantasy because there you are basically god and never suffer any consequences but an absolute nightmare in reality. Also the being forced part probably helps getting past the shame of liking something controversial and enjoy with less guilt. After all you don't want to engage in X. Its forced on you! And it is definitely not your fault that you enjoy it! ;)

Besides having sexy times and then suddenly running into a hard turn off is never fun, probably why discussions tend to go pretty heated on games with fetishes that are a very hard turn off for many people.

Reactions: Vlbc

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
When in doubt just click every room. There's only 8 of them and 7 of them will do nothing (so you won't lose anything by clicking them)

mda228

Sep 23, 2022
Devs, don't you think it's better to make Rabbit's route as the 1st one? Down the rabbit hole basically, also adds some mystery for early game as the Rabbit teases you with Serena's possible cheating. Also, does Serena cheat in other routes? If so, she's doing it solely on her own will, which is harsher for mc, so is there any easter egg scenes with her planned in other routes?

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Devs, don't you think it's better to make Rabbit's route as the 1st one? Down the rabbit hole basically, also adds some mystery for early game as the Rabbit teases you with Serena's possible cheating.
no, the game is not about rabbit holes. The game is about cuckoos. Also Rabbit is an optional route, but Fox needs to be the first thing you see.
Also, does Serena cheat in other routes? If so, she's doing it solely on her own will, which is harsher for mc, so is there any easter egg scenes with her planned in other routes?
I wish to but not sure if we can

ArtyDodger

Dec 25, 2022
Not sure what this rabbit route is supposed to be or how to start it. Talked with every character in every room multiple times. Restarted and made different choice the few times there is a choice to make. Nothing. Loved the fox playthru, but pretty confused when I saw there is apparently another route that seems to be buried or hidden in such an odd way.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Not sure what this rabbit route is supposed to be or how to start it. Talked with every character in every room multiple times. Restarted and made different choice the few times there is a choice to make. Nothing. Loved the fox playthru, but pretty confused when I saw there is apparently another route that seems to be buried or hidden in such an odd way.
start a new game and go to the basement.
Keep in mind that this is NOT what the intended experience is. The final game will have Serena first, then all other 4 routes together at once

Reactions: yessiyuri1

ArtyDodger

Dec 25, 2022
I figured it out in case anyone else is slow like me. Not sure why people keep saying go to the basement. You need to 'adjust game flags' at the beginning and set the Serena ending toggle to 'True'. Then you go to the Chimney room and the rabbit woman is there with a dialogue choice to initiate the route.

Last edited:

tercess

Jun 27, 2021
soo correct me if i wrong, there's currently only 2 route (Fox and rabbit) ? im firstly end the play with serena and choose the breakup, then when im start again, i cant find foxm but rabbit apear, and so on till the end, and when im play again, it keep on fox or rabbit route, even tho im restart the game, change the end game choice on fox route, or adjust the serena path whether true or false, am i do something wrong?

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes