anschwww

May 10, 2017
eILeZHR2DZRAWExLmKFWew72PppaXuteRUCTqm6pR2vQLH-CaCMl78q75zouhq5K.jpg

Overview:
Married with a beautiful wife and dreaming about being cucked.
Thread Updated: 2022-11-27
Release Date: 2022-11-22
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.08
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*Warning of NTR/Cuck Fetish- Don't cry about it about this thread. It won't be tolerated. If you still feel offended, just run along to mommy.*
-From muttdoggy

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other: COMPRESSED

Cuck Simulator 1
Win:
- - -
Mac: - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

clubdancered3.png cucksim13.jpg sextinghhome2.png wifeysuits1.png wifeytv6.png wifeysexytime1.png 3rd11.png glory31.png beacha.png beachg.png sextingnew1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Monty McBlack

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
This is not a game, doesn't mater the choice you pick the result is the same,
It's not a game, its the demo of a game. The choices you make actually do matter, its just the fail state is not included. A hidden points system keeps track of the wife's angst and desire. The combination leads to three possible story paths. Later, an alignment system will be added to make the wife dominant or submissive.

lunamm

May 31, 2017
The choices you make actually do matter
Dunno if the choices matter and if you can get any different ending at this demo, mainly because after i finished the game once i closed it and deleted it.. This engine sucks, you cant skip already seen content, you cant rollback and you have to keep clicking and clicking destroying your mouse and your hand..Plus the speed of the text is horrendous. Certainly renpy or even unity might be better choices.
About the game, i liked the fact that it had a slow development and i liked the renders(except maybe the dildo vacuum blowjob ones). One bug i noticed btw, if you choose the red swimsuit but dont choose the hell yeah option at the beach, in the next scene she is wearing her old swimsuit.
Ps: Change the engine...

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
personally, i like the idea of this game, i feel the interracial gaming fans community have been pretty badly neglected and if this gives those fans something to smile about then i say great! yes, admittedly it's still earlydays and at the moment it's only a demo, but i think it could be a fun game, especially if monty gets the branching and points system to work right.
i guess time will tell, but i for one hope it works out for him!

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
personally, i like the idea of this game, i feel the interracial gaming fans community have been pretty badly neglected and if this gives those fans something to smile about then i say great! yes, admittedly it's still earlydays and at the moment it's only a demo, but i think it could be a fun game, especially if monty gets the branching and points system to work right.
i guess time will tell, but i for one hope it works out for him!
Sorry but, such games not just feed the old racial stereotypes?Its nothing new: pathetic white dude with a hot white wife, then she finds 1 or more black dudes, those are usually brutes ( some even don´t speak right, have no idea why... ) or at least VERY overconfident about themselves and keep showing their huge genitals all around, then the wite woman starts to worship the guys things, husbands gets submissive and begins to enjoy it while they show the white guy ridiculously small genital, also many times ends with the wife getting pregnant by the "superior black seed" ( that how they call it, don´t blame me )..., whats new here?Also, as any sites that talks about this things will tell you, the major fans of those comics/games are not interracial fans, its white guys that have a submission/cuckhold fetish. Either way, its just stereotypes.

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
Sorry but, such games not just feed the old racial stereotypes?Its nothing new: pathetic white dude with a hot white wife, then she finds 1 or more black dudes, those are usually brutes ( some even don´t speak right, have no idea why... ) or at least VERY overconfident about themselves and keep showing their huge genitals all around, then the wite woman starts to worship the guys things, husbands gets submissive and begins to enjoy it while they show the white guy ridiculously small genital, also many times ends with the wife getting pregnant by the "superior black seed" ( that how they call it, don´t blame me )..., whats new here?Also, as any sites that talks about this things will tell you, the major fans of those comics/games are not interracial fans, its white guys that have a submission/cuckhold fetish. Either way, its just stereotypes.
yeah, i guess you're right, but surely in terms of boring same ole same ole, the same can be said about most fetishes and although i don't hate incest, personally from a games perspective it's been done to death, with only the characters changing from one incest game to another, but the plot virtually remaining the same, quite boring for me personally.
as a fan of interracial sex, seeing an interracial sex game excites me, only time will tell if it turns out any good or not, but i for one hope it does, and if that means that i have a submission/cuckhold fetish, well then so be it.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
I wonder what your views on feminism and erotic games are...

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Here are my thoughts about the game; I finished the demo in 10 minutes, first of all, it is interesting (for the right crowd) and the writing is not too bad. But some of the renders really lack quality, i guess they will become better as the dev. gets more experienced. The thing that i find more disturbing is the female character's lips; they are too big. That is why the dildo sucking scene looks so bad.

I'm not a game developer but even if this is a demo, it took quite a while for my game to start, when i checked, i saw that the exe file is 600 MB. This is bad, at the next versions, when the game will be bigger, the exe file will take several minutes too load. I think it will be much better if the engine is changed.

U

User_17502

Renders look good. It's pretty plain but for a demo I am in. Lets see where this goes. :eazyHype:

Reactions: crisbr

jomes

Jul 27, 2017
Just downloaded through the mega client and the file came empty and give me an error.
Did anybody had this problem?

xxsunshinexx

Aug 18, 2017
Based on the comments above I'm not sure if I should skip or wait for updates. Whatever I'll give it a shot. What's the worse that could happen?

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
yeah, i guess you're right, but surely in terms of boring same ole same ole, the same can be said about most fetishes and although i don't hate incest, personally from a games perspective it's been done to death, with only the characters changing from one incest game to another, but the plot virtually remaining the same, quite boring for me personally.
as a fan of interracial sex, seeing an interracial sex game excites me, only time will tell if it turns out any good or not, but i for one hope it does, and if that means that i have a submission/cuckhold fetish, well then so be it.
Sorry if what i said sounded criticism, despite my own options i fully respect other people tastes, i have nothing against these games, and i even have several games involving cheating of some sort, i just thought interesting your opinion before, and i was tempted to talk about that, i am not said what you like or not, hope you don´t take it the wrong way.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
@Paitryn i agree, there seem to be too few solely cuck games.. we do have a lot of corruption, but the only other game i can think of is the adventurous couple, and black&white photoshoot

Last edited:
Reactions: Jawanaut and wonejo
3.20 star(s) 18 Votes