• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Crush Crush

Sissycrave

Feb 12, 2018
2) Cheat engine ( )

(Steam ver) Download cheat engine and open table. After you boot up the game, click on the flashing computer icon and choose Crush Crush. (If it asks, keep the list.) Find Pointers -> GameState Static Pointers -> Pointer -> NSFWAllowed. Right click -> "Change Record" -> true. In the game, the uncensored option should no longer be grayed out.

Pros: Opposite of Cons for option 1, Can add diamonds and stuff through CE
Cons: Complicated, downloads required, questionable morality
I can't seem to get this to work. I use cheat engine regularly, so I'm pretty confident I know what I'm doing, but could be wrong. My table already says "true" on NSFWAllowed, but I can't check the uncensored box in Settings.

Tremble

Mar 23, 2018
is there a way to play the steam version not on steam thats not the browser? i'd rather not have that on my steam record

Ally Wonders

Dec 18, 2021
Hello, I have all the DLC for Crush Crush and was wondering if someone could explain how to rip the sprites from the StreamingAsset bundles. Thank you!

Reactions: Ero_Gamer

JCTirch

Oct 18, 2019
Hi. I believe, this is all assets, that the free version of game doesn't have. It doesn't unlock you content in the game, but you can rip sprites and stuff

Reactions: mmd225

Jpxfrd22

Jun 6, 2023
So I started to rip all the assets from the Steam version of Crush Crush with the Moist & Uncensored DLC, but since I don't have the Charlotte or Darya bundles, I don't have access to their streamed uncensored content (though oddly enough their regular censored content was included with the base game). So I figured I'd hop on here and ask if anyone happens to have those bundles and the DLC and wouldn't mind sending me their copy of the cached streaming files so that I could use them to rip the last couple dozen images to complete the current set and share them on here somewhere.

Now I'm on Linux, so not sure where to find these on Windows, but for me they were in ~/.cache/unity3d/Sad Panda Studios_Crush Crush/ which was loaded with sub-directories with names like "003346f8e6bfc9babaa347d56703e8793516c86b" which are what I'm looking for, not the normal StreamingAssets content found in the main game directory, I've already got all of those ripped. If you happen to have those bundles and the DLC and would like to help that would be greatly appreciated.
are the files hidden or something? cause i cant seem to find the download links anywhere

fearjam

May 5, 2019
so can we get a thread with the game and all dlc here? As someone else said, I'd rather not have that on my steam acc and I don't play on switch or mobile, I'd prefer to stay on pc.

spodermen

Aug 6, 2021
so can we get a thread with the game and all dlc here? As someone else said, I'd rather not have that on my steam acc and I don't play on switch or mobile, I'd prefer to stay on pc.
Best case is nutaku, but thats still got a ton of paid stuff, so i second what you said

OmeCoatl054

May 9, 2024
I..... have put in an enormous amount of money in this game ALONE. holy fuck.... I got everything maxed out, I eventually have to turn on my PC and bring some more for the girl on the events.