Mod Completed Crusader Kings II: Kings of Slaves and Vices [Beornwahl]

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
but slave impregnation the features is equal to slave and vices?
No, it's different. I'm sorry. It has a lot of different adult content, but it take away the dungeon rape option.

Your prisoners can be enslaved. They will be trained and branded at the end. Then you can keep or sell them. If you keep them, you'll be able to visit(screw) them at will.

But if you're feeling sadistic, try this mod instead:
This one is similar in the way that you can rape your prisoners directly. But it's updated.

If you don't want any new mod and just use the one here, but you have issues with hair and eyes outside of the portrait circle, then delete any portrait.gfx in the mod's /interface folder. It should work then. You just won't get to see any visual changes to the portraits that the mod added.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
but this is mod have impregnation system?
All of them have pregnancy. The chance to get a character pregnant depends on the fertility of both characters, which is implemented in the game itself through the "Way of Life" seduction focus events.

Reactions: juanito

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Thank you so much for making this mod. I bought the game just so I can use this mod.

That's amazing! Well, I naturally hope you've also given DarkMod a try. They are still working on it over at loverslab.

215303j

so, cna anyone confirm if the mod works with the 3.2 version of the game and all dlc's?
Seems to work fine. I have 3.0 though.
Thanks Beornwahl !

Edit: I did find a bug: some characters end up with the "toilet" trait, even though they were not enslaved.
Likely the trait that they should have had is one of the more recently introduced ones.
I'll look into it a bit more in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fhromo

Oct 23, 2018
so this mod works if you use it with dark word? Do they both make a mistake together? I'm a little curious about this ...